Homosexuality is a Death Worthy Crime Leviticus 20:13

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A Milledgeville church known for stating what some would call extreme beliefs, now threatens the lives of gay people.

Robert Owens was just casually riding his bike on North Columbia Street in Milledgeville when he noticed a sign that read "Homesexuality is a Death Worthy Crime."

"This is the first time that I have ever seen anything that actually crossed the line and was inferring death upon a group," Owens said.
Having gay family members and friends, Owens says he found the sign to be very offensive.

"If it said being bald or blind or short or fat or blue-eyed or red head, if any of those were death worthy crimes, if they were causing people think "wow those people really need to die" that's a terrible thing, that's crossing line," Owens said.

The person responsible for the sign is Pastor Robert Lee of the Ten Commandments Church.

Lee says he sees nothing wrong with the sign and was just quoting Leviticus 20:13, a scripture in the Bible.

"Homosexuality is an abomination, and the Bible says that homosexuality is a death worthy crime," Lee said.
This is not the first time the pastor has posted eye opening signs on the front lawn.

The timing of this one coincides with the Supreme Court hearing arguments about the constitutionality of gay marriage.

If the court is paying attention to a small church on the outskirts of Milledgeville, Lee hopes they'll get the message.

"The institution of marriage was instituted by God and it should not be changed by people who deserve not to live," Lee said.

video

Milledgeville Church Sign Raises Objections | Middle Georgia News & Weather Macon | WGXA-TV | FOX24 / ABC16 | Local News

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
does that make god wrong then if the old testament has been replaced by man?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I suppose I find it really strange that people would have their present day lives
dictated by the rules of a book thousands of years old and never question their
space in the universe. I am glad I am not one of those people thinking for myself
is much better for me

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
You are what you eat.

Yah, SUCK it up.................eh :bounce:

I suppose I find it really strange that people would have their present day lives
dictated by the rules of a book thousands of years old and never question their
space in the universe. I am glad I am not one of those people thinking for myself
is much better for me

Ah Grumps; you can start thinking for yourself any time you wish. Or use a comma.

Sorry ;-)

Ah cain't help it.

I love that song, have for years, they did a great job and she has a beautiful voice.

and the guy in the OP is a d*ck

and he's likely gay

Ah looked at thet woman in thet video, and .............A'm in love............All the best to the wife and kids....Bah now!!!

Why is the guy in the OP a duck ?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
does that make god wrong then if the old testament has been replaced by man?

Nope, the OT wasn't replaced by man.

Plus, Leviticus is man's laws, not God's. The 10 Commandments are God's laws.

That said, you believe what you want. Whatever keeps yer hate on.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Nope, the OT wasn't replaced by man.

Plus, Leviticus is man's laws, not God's. The 10 Commandments are God's laws.

That said, you believe what you want. Whatever keeps yer hate on.

sure sure, if you say so.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yah, SUCK it up.................eh :bounce:
ew

Ah looked at thet woman in thet video, and .............A'm in love............All the best to the wife and kids....Bah now!!!

Why is the guy in the OP a duck ?
yeah she has a super cool voice and uses it well...wife and kids send their love back...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's likely a ... what were we talking about 8O