The relevation False prophet in our time

Mikko1979

Jul 23, 2014
Finland in city of Turku
In the Lord Jesus Christ I greets you,

The revelation to our dear brother John. False prophet. Rev 13:11-18

And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like unto lamb, and he spake as a dragon.12 And he exerciseth all the authority of the first beast in his sight. And he maketh the earth and them dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose death-stroke was healed. 13 And he doeth great signs, that he should even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by reason of the signs which it was given him to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who hath the stroke of the sword and lived. 15 And it was given unto him to give breath to it, even to the image to the breast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; 17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.

And this revelations False prophet is the christianity in today what we see.

”he had two horns like unto lamb, and he spake as a dragon.”

This two similar kind horns are the Father and the Son like the Lamb also had, but differently like the Lamb the False prophet speaks like the Dragon, or like the man or flesh.

And today we can see that in the worlds churches had those two horn, and they speaks like the man, or the Dragon, like it is predicted that the False prophet will be.

Here we can learn how the Dragon will speak, when our Lord speaks to the Satan.

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art
a stumbling-block unto me: for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men. (Matt 16:23)

This come of this False prophet, was then when the christianity was separated in the judaism in Rome in around 300. And those mentioned violent acts was those happens what we can also read today in a books of history, when this false christianity start to spread in the world in act of this False prophet.

So leave this world's churches, because they has come in the power of teh falsity and they are for misleading for the peoples of the world.

Join in to the real churches of living God where the shepherd is the Lord Jesus Christ.

The word of exhortation

Mikko Ainasoja

Yahweh's and the Lord Jesus Christ's servant and a chosen teacher

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just in case the book confuses you, it states there will be a deception that is a gathering before the actual gathering happens. For it to be a good deception it should have the support of the majority of the people for the day these verses collide.

2Th:2:4:
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

Zec:13:8-9:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really? Send a global flood that sets certain parameters and rather than everybody saying, 'We can't beat that.', and then not trying they say the story is false and a global massacre is set by what they can do and then celebrate how great they are later as proof that victory has been achieved. You can look at the same picture 1,000 different times or 1,000 different pictures based on the same principle, the outcome is the same.

May I see your badge that shows you belong to the truth squad. I follow the truth freely. It's like in the beheading vids, read the prepared speech and then get slit. If you refuse to read it what are they going to do, curse you and then kill you???

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Really? Send a global flood that sets certain parameters and rather than everybody saying, 'We can't beat that.', and then not trying they say the story is false and a global massacre is set by what they can do and then celebrate how great they are later as proof that victory has been achieved.

It wasn't global.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It wasn't global.
You see any nations around inhabitated by 6 fingered people today?? Global and complete, perfect even in genocide, Satan missed the mark by 5 people.

There will be a lot of 6 fingered people at the GWT looking to be fully adopted by the parents of the women who became their mothers.
What rule was that again for a wayward child, 'I better hurry up and have a kid while my parents are still young enough to raise it'

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You see any nations around inhabitated by 6 fingered people today?? Global and complete, perfect even in genocide, Satan missed the mark by 5 people.

There will be a lot of 6 fingered people at the GWT looking to be fully adopted by the parents of the women who became their mothers.
What rule was that again for a wayward child, 'I better hurry up and have a kid while my parents are still young enough to raise it'

the flood was not global. Your book lied. Again

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There ya go, that would be the deception. In my case clarity to me always came too late, such as career choices.
Clarity also comes with time and contemplation and comparing notes. If the rapture theory comes in 3 versions and all claim to be singular and right and all have some inconsistencies in them then it is quite possible there is a 4th version that does not have those faults. If you read one passage and took a phrase from it and found a different passage with the same phrase and it was in context then you should be able to tale a phrase from that passage and find another passage and keep doing that if they all stay in context, if not then the path ends.

the flood was not global. Your book lied. Again
When the oceans rose the 400 ft after the ice-age ended was that global?
Let's say the the Ark was build where Jerusalem now stands and the animals on the ark were the ones God brought to Adam to be named were the cargo. The story then goes on to say that the rain that fell on the high hills and mountains stayed when it fell and it accumulated 22ft in 40 days, it then took 150 days before any bare ground was visible. They have snow today, if the high hills was the dividing line between snow and rain then life would be extinct for all intensive purposes, the combination is more scientific and impacts the important part of the story how much?
There is also a version that changes 360 days into 360,000 years that also follows science quite well, both being true would be how God introduces confusion about the reality and the myth.

I'm all for being enlightened. It just seem weird to be able to use the term 'give it your best shot' as a term of endearment. Strange times I guess.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
When the oceans rose the 400 ft after the ice-age ended was that global?
Let's say the the Ark was build where Jerusalem now stands and the animals on the ark were the ones God brought to Adam to be named were the cargo. The story then goes on to say that the rain that fell on the high hills and mountains stayed when it fell and it accumulated 22ft in 40 days, it then took 150 days before any bare ground was visible. They have snow today, if the high hills was the dividing line between snow and rain then life would be extinct for all intensive purposes, the combination is more scientific and impacts the important part of the story how much?
There is also a version that changes 360 days into 360,000 years that also follows science quite well, both being true would be how God introduces confusion about the reality and the myth.

I'm all for being enlightened. It just seem weird to be able to use the term 'give it your best shot' as a term of endearment. Strange times I guess.

Sea Level During Last Ice Age

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island

My paternal grandmother had six fingers. Holding knitting needles and thumbing rides were a snap for her. And fractions! She was really good at fractions; she could demonstrate 1/12, 1/6, 1/4, 1/3, 5/12, 1/2, 7/12, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, and 11/12 just by holding up fingers.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
My Favorite characters(other than J.C. of course) from the bible are John and Luke...Close Friends of J.C...More generally direct/genuinely straightfoward.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feWSQlWQy0 - Iron Maiden -" Number of The Beast(Lego)"

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
-400ft, I mentioned that. If the land area was to get 22ft of rain/snow that would lower the level by 5 1/2 ft. The Bible's flood came from the sky, how may flood stories have the water coming overland as in a glacial lake breaking loose as it did the the Scablands of the Pacific Northwest. If the climate of Jerusalem was examined durint that time it would be fully green and the Dead Sea would be a body of fresh water fed by a wide fast flowing river. The ice-age ending took away the rain for the whole globe at that level. 277 flood storeies, why can't they all be correct?

My paternal grandmother had six fingers. Holding knitting needles and thumbing rides were a snap for her. And fractions! She was really good at fractions; she could demonstrate 1/12, 1/6, 1/4, 1/3, 5/12, 1/2, 7/12, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, and 11/12 just by holding up fingers.
That is the reason I said 'nation', this is what the bible is talking about as far as who was around to be the case of the flood that makes it a literal necessity rather than a bed-time story because nothing makes a kid sleep better than a genocide story.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGN6EKjvAo