The great apostasy

Mikko1979

Jul 23, 2014
Finland in city of Turku
In the Lord Jesus Christ I greets you all,

The time is now in the great apostasy, what has been known to come. And this time of apostasy is not a new thing, but it has been there a long time.

The churches in world today are also in this apostasy.They do not teach anymore the real word of God, in truth, but the word what the church teaches today is the word of man, and not the Spirit, because the truth is lost, and it has been a long time.

And you all people's, you also are in this great apostasy, when you say that you love God with you mouth, but your heart is in this world.

And I exhort you all in the Lord Jesus Christ that you turn you heart to the honest pure seek for the God's will for us, and start to live your life in honest truth.

This all I have tell you, so that someone of you may hear and receive this word to turn in the true faith of God and the Lord Jesus, for salvation.

The word of exhortation

Mikko Ainasoja

Yahweh's and the Lord Jesus Christ's servant and a chosen teacher

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Chosen teacher! Ah, to use the lord's name to sanctify your own self importance. Such an ego. I do believe that is frowned upon in Higher circles. I would be keeping a close watch on my azz lest the lord doth smite it if I were you.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In the Lord Jesus Christ I greets you all,

The time is now in the great apostasy, what has been known to come. And this time of apostasy is not a new thing, but it has been there a long time.

The churches in world today are also in this apostasy.They do not teach anymore the real word of God, in truth, but the word what the church teaches today is the word of man, and not the Spirit, because the truth is lost, and it has been a long time.
Long or short makes little difference, the falling away from the truth happened about 500AD and that is only a sign of bigger events to come, Christ sending the man of sin to the Pit. The latter event is at the end of 3 1/2 years of some pretty dramatic things so that would seem to be the time to start to get excited about things. If you are excited be=fore those things start then no increase in excitement is going to be seen by God as something that will surprise you.

Re:22:11:
He that is unjust,
let him be unjust still:
and he which is filthy,
let him be filthy still:
and he that is righteous,
let him be righteous still:
and he that is holy,
let him be holy still.

2Th:2:9:
Even him,
whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
The time is now in the great apostasy, what has been known to come. And this time of apostasy is not a new thing, but it has been there a long time. The churches in world today are also in this apostasy.They do not teach anymore the real word of God, in truth, but the word what the church teaches today is the word of man, and not the Spirit, because the truth is lost, and it has been a long time.

And you all people's, you also are in this great apostasy, when you say that you love God with you mouth, but your heart is in this world. And I exhort you all in the Lord Jesus Christ that you turn you heart to the honest pure seek for the God's will for us, and start to live your life in honest truth.This all I have tell you, so that someone of you may hear and receive this word to turn in the true faith of God and the Lord Jesus, for salvation.

A timely message, Mikko.

In Revelation 3, contrasting pictures of the revived church (Philadelphia) and the apostate church (Laodicea) are presented. Both exist on the earth today.

The church: "I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." (Revelation 3:8 NIV)

Apostasy: "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth." (Revelation 3:15 NIV)

Belief systems are prone to apostasy as they are born of/swayed by human culture. Christian faith is different. It is grounded in Christ. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8 NIV)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I know quite a few religious people who are kind and decent folks. That being said, if my car were to break down and I was stranded and needed help, and there was a church on one side of the road, and a bar on the left, I would go to the bar .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I know quite a few religious people who are kind and decent folks. That being said, if my car were to break down and I was stranded and needed help, and there was a church on one side of the road, and a bar on the left, I would go to the bar .

The real church, you instinctively knew it was the real church. A congregation more faithful and devout cannot be found. They would replace your engine and you would be on your way with their blessings.

They could lance and drain your apostasy as well.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013

You have astutely identified the church, LL. It is not a building, but a historical, global people of Christian faith:

"And he (Christ) is the head of the body, the church..." (Colossians 1:18 NIV)

"...for the sake of his (Christ's) body, which is the church.( Colossians 1:24 NIV)

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
The church still teaches the same stuff out of the same book. What is different is Elvis has left the building!!!!