Easily misunderstood part of the Bible (Luke 14:25-26)

Mikko1979

Jul 23, 2014
Finland in city of Turku
Greetings to you all,

This next part of our dear brother Luke’s writings is easily misunderstood, and I have clarified it here with that wisdom and knowledge which is given to me in the Lord Jesus Christ, all honor to him. Amen.

“25. Now there went with him great multitudes: and he turned, and said unto them, 26. If any man cometh unto me, and hateth not his own father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple” (Luke 14:25-26)

This part is easily to understand like that the christians are like bound to hate with hate to them relatives according to flesh. But the real message in this write is this, that when our Lord speaks those word in Judea in those days, he mean that his follower should not be pleased in those days judaism, what their family members was represent, because the jews has grown apart from Yahweh.

So it is about to hate the manners of peoples also in near by, but the people himself we should always love. And today is much a same situation in our lifes.

Here our dear brother Matthew writes about this same teaching.

“37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.” (Matt 10:37)

So let us remember to have always love for the others, but also let us remember to beware the godless manners of this world.

May God bless you all in your repentance in our Lord Jesus.

All thanks and honor to Yahweh the creator of the heaven and earth, through our Lord Jesus Christ, forever and ever.

The word of exhortation from

Mikko Ainasoja

Yahweh's and the Lord Jesus Christ's servant and a chosen teacher

The lessons of the Bible: In the Lord Jesus Christ

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Separating the victim from his/her family is a classic cult tactic.

Thanks for the reference, though. I had forgotten that one. I'll use it next time the hysterics start posting verses from the Qu'ran.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
The real reason for those anti-family verses from Jesus.

Jesus was badly scarred from learning Joseph was not his real father. There is evidence he took it all very badly and made it his mission to destroy the traditional family.

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

That is not to say all Christians are searching for their real fathers as Jesus was forced to do and turning to the scriptures. Some might be turning to the scriptures because their mothers are less than honest about their own condition before conception. Were they deceived by the devil instead of God, unbenounced to their fathers.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
SO gawd appointed you as interpreter?

You are still looking for what might be lost in translation. No I am not an interpreter. I am a therapist. I don't interpret the contradictions in the Bible, I analyze and treat the person with the problems.

Read my analysis again.

Jesus was badly scarred from learning Joseph was not his real father. There is evidence he took it all very badly and made it his mission to destroy the traditional family.

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

That is not to say all Christians are searching for their real fathers as Jesus was forced to do and turning to the scriptures. Some might be turning to the scriptures because their mothers are less than honest about their own condition before conception. Were they deceived by the devil instead of God, unbenounced to their fathers.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
If every redneck used-car salesman in a cheap suit can do it, why not Harry?

You must mean any Tom, Dick and Harry. I am familiar with that expression. But Harikrish is not among those. I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. A former teacher of esoteric learning turned CBT (cognitive behavioural therapist.) . I can help you do better in your next life or improve your current one. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You must mean any Tom, Dick and Harry. I am familiar with that expression. But Harikrish is not among those. I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition. A Hindu by birth. A former teacher of esoteric learning turned CBT (cognitive behavioural therapist.) . I can help you do better in your next life or improve your current one. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier.

You are still looking for what might be lost in translation. No I am not an interpreter. I am a therapist. I don't interpret the contradictions in the Bible, I analyze and treat the person with the problems.

Read my analysis again.

And you help people. No thanks Bucky.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
welcome to the forum Harikrish, hope you have a tough skin because it's a tough environment here and not for the faint of heart

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Read my analysis again.

Translation- basic- A disciple had to give everything up to become a disciple of Jesus.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
welcome to the forum Harikrish, hope you have a tough skin because it's a tough environment here and not for the faint of heart

I can meditate to recuperate faster. Thanks for the advice and namaste to you.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
Perhaps thinking a bit before speaking would save some of that meditation time.

Thinking can only get you so far. It cannot help you transcend rational boundaries or get past your own ego. Besides one is trapped in the duality of reality. Welcome to the wisdom of the Vedantic transcendentalists. Namaste to you.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Namaste

lol...you ought to really throw a few wrenches into the forum...

Could end up doing a ton of meditation as well.

Thinking can only get you so far. It cannot help you transcend rational boundaries or get past your own ego. Besides one is trapped in the duality of reality. Welcome to the wisdom of the Vedantic transcendentalists. Namaste to you.

The reality is we are but a small part of the Creators plan.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

LOL...around here it's guaranteed, hell we should be meditating right now...just don't do the OM mantra and you will be fine Goob

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014

Why chase enlightenment when through meditation enlightenment will come to you. That is how you recoup faster and get smarter as well. We are all part of a unified consciousness. Creation has no meaning , it is your existence that gives it meaning.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Why chase enlightenment when through meditation enlightenment will come to you. That is how you recoup faster and get smarter as well. We are all part of a unified consciousness. Creation has no meaning , it is your existence that gives it meaning.

You assume I do not meditate?