Always with full heart

Mikko1979

Jul 23, 2014
Finland in city of Turku
Greetings to all,

I in Lord Jesus Christ exhort you, that you leave this world's habits, and start to find God with full heart, because with full heart you must search if you want to find.

As some of you knows that it is written that God is let a delusion to come in world, so that those who do not search the God with full heart will get lost, and what we see now in the world is that, that there is a big delusion on. So you all be very sure that you search God always with full heart, so that you do not go lost, but inherit eternal life

Exhorting from

Mikko Ainasoja

Lord Jesus Christ's and God's servant

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You clearly ain't a native speaker, so I'll give you a hint. Stop using the word "exhorting." It carries a meaning of unwanted shouting. Not compatible with your message.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
You clearly ain't a native speaker, so I'll give you a hint. Stop using the word "exhorting." It carries a meaning of unwanted shouting. Not compatible with your message.

But isn't that what God intended?

Genesis 11:6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.
Genesis 11:7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."