The fear of the Lord is the beginning of the wisdom

Mikko1979

Jul 23, 2014
Finland in city of Turku
Greetings to all,

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of the wisdom. Always serve the Lord with fear and rejoice him with trembling.

Today I in Lord Jesus Christ want to exhort you all, that you take this wisdom, and become wise at it, because without that wisdom, we do not have wisdom at all ourselves, but carelessness.

So walk always this great wisdom in your heart, so that you do not get lost from him which is the Life.

Exhort from

Mikko Ainasoja

Lord Jesus Christ and God's servant

This writing is a edited copy, for all peoples

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Love reading the Proverbs and Psalms. My favourite Psalm is 46, and my favourite verse in Psalm 46 is verse 10.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You afraid of Zeus too wally? Better look under your bed Isis might be lurking there.

Walmart you is going to run out of red ink at this rate. Did the devil make you do it?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You afraid of Zeus too wally? Better look under your bed Isis might be lurking there.

Walmart you is going to run out of red ink at this rate. Did the devil make you do it?
I'll be praying for you.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Fear is not wisdom, not the beginning nor the end of it. Fear is pain, fear is suffering. Fear causes one to close down, not open up.

If fear is the beginning of your spiritual journey, then I fear where that path may lead you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Fear is the biggest weapon in the arsenal of the control freaks. It makes the sheeple fall in line and march to the tune of the psychopaths.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Fear is not wisdom, not the beginning nor the end of it. Fear is pain, fear is suffering. Fear causes one to close down, not open up.

If fear is the beginning of your spiritual journey, then I fear where that path may lead you.
There is more than one definition of fear. Low information citizens don't know this.

I think the God who'd encourage folk with freedom to learn by consequence would be more respected than a God who's an abusive jailer
God has given you free will.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
God has given you free will.
But will punish you for using it. That is the fear factor Wally. But you hand out reds because you are afraid of the truth. Your god is a psychopath and you are a good little sheeple. So hand out another red. I don't care what sheeple think (or don't think, to be more accurate). There is nothing about you or your moronic opinions that deserve any respect from anybody. So, continue to be the laughing stock of the forum and hand out another red. Baaaaa!!!!

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Love reading the Proverbs and Psalms. My favourite Psalm is 46, and my favourite verse in Psalm 46 is verse 10.

"He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." (Psalm 46:10 NIV)

One of my favorites too, Walter. The context of the entire 46th Psalm speaks to events (natural and moral disasters) in our world today.

Concerning fear:

"The word translated "fear" in many versions of the Bible comes from the Hebrew word yirah which has a range of meaning in the Scriptures. Sometimes it refers to the fear we feel in anticipation of some danger or pain, but it can also mean 'awe' or 'reverence' ... Those who understand the mission of Yeshua (Jesus) understand yirah in the highest sense of reverence and awe."
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Scripture/Parashah/Summaries/Eikev/Yirah/yirah.html

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yep, you were here before me.

:lol::lol: Good one Wally, you bitter ol fart.

thanks for the red Wally. Was afraid you'd run out of ink. I was getting tired of keeping track of all me greenies. You're a funny man actually. carry on.
Use an OT prayer on him 'Wally'. His ride into salvation doesn't have to be bump free.

The verses by Christ are inspiration to pay attention to what He had Paul and Peter teach us (Gentiles). Would you agree Walter?

Proverb:8:32-36: Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise, and refuse it not.

Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

Why are you afraid of a myth?
So said the unbeliever. The book is the 'list' of events that must unfold. You aren't suppose to let the book scare you (as it does you apparently) it is saying if you are going to show fear at some point in your life it should not be for any other reason than meeting God.

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Joh:20:29:
Jesus saith unto him,
Thomas,
because thou hast seen me,
thou hast believed:

blessed are they that have not seen,
and yet have believed.

Last edited:

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I am also a huge fan of Psalms. My favorite is Psalms 137. It begins with the famous line "By the rivers of Babylon...", which would inspire the reggae hit/ Boney M cover of that name. It ends with a glorious send up:

Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

Praise the Lord!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Which Babylon do you attribute that to? Neb's Babylon or Satan's Babylon, which is not mentioned until the last few pages of the Bible.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
If the Bible is a cohesive whole then surely it can be read both literally and metaphorically. The actual Babylon the Jews were in exile in during that point of the story and any future Babylon-like places.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Little rational here, be in fear of God why? I am somewhere in the middle is God real
or was the dyslexic guy praying to his dog which is god spelled backwards.
First of all we see what happens when people embrace fear instead of being forward
thinking.
I don't feel need to pray, if God is there he's knows what I need not what I want what I
need.
I get a kick out of listening to people praying they are asking God to change his own
divine plan good luck with that.
God is not a spiritual experience its about control of small groups connected to the masses
and the last thing government and clergy want is you and I to start thinking for ourselves
and when you don't think for yourself that is not wisdom.
I always wondered why the story is that God is a kind and loving Father figure. Who gives
you free will yet if you don't do what he says you will be thrown in the furnace for eternity.
Doesn't that sound a little like control to you?
Think I will just keep thinking for myself these guys with the choir and collection plate don't
have a real plan they have snake oil

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
I bet those enslaved Hebrews never thought they'd were making a No. 1 disco hit when they penned that tune some 25-odd centuries ago.