God´s word today

Mikko1979

Jul 23, 2014
Finland in city of Turku
I Mikko Ainasoja a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, in Lord, greeting to you all.

Today I in the Lord Christ have a message for all peoples, from my calling, and that wisdom what is given to me.

First, I must wrote you that, that some may call me a Non-denominational Christian, but I am just a Christian, like the apostol before me, and my church is the God´s church, nothing else.

Also I in the Lord Jesus Christ want to encourage to all you, to let yourselves to be renewed in our God´s spirit, to become a new person, a whole new man, to fill our Lord´s will in night, and day, and to become the children of the God.

Have love for the others, love them all, but do not walk they wrong ways, instead stay in the Lord Jesus, always, and you stay in the Life, and you live.

And may God Almighty bless all the peoples in they repentance in our Lord Jesus Christ. Honor to him, and honor to the God, forever, and ever. Amen.

More God´s word today below

The Word of the Spirit: In the Lord Jesus Christ

This writing is a edited copy.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I gladly go to any church that will find me a wealthy wife or two or three or more as per Isaiah 4:1. Each should come with a generous dowry as the New Testament teaches "God loves a cheerful giver".

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sorry not interested in buying a corner lot in your heaven.

I gladly go to any church that will find me a wealthy wife or two or three or more as per Isaiah 4:1. Each should come with a generous dowry as the New Testament teaches "God loves a cheerful giver".

A wealthy wife or three with sisters would be even better.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I have it on good faith that god is rather miffed at all those who claim to speak with authority in his name. Woe be unto him who would seek to profit from spewing nonsense and blaspheme in Jesus name, Amen. He did specify Mikko1979 as one of those slated for a good smiting.

Oh and PS: nothing pisses off the Lord more than bad grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well I have these comments