Do schools provide enough family planning education?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
which schools?

What does it matter? If the schools didn't provide ANY family planning that would be fine, as it is a PARENTS job to teach their kids that. The question should be "Do Paents provide enough Family planning education?"

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Considering many parents still believe their kids won't be sexually active until some magic moment when they become adults (even today!) and the schools are governed by those very same ill-informed parents ... no on both counts.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I reiterate, it is the parents responsibility. Any parents that abrogate their responsibility are "too lazy or too controlling or too stupid to think."

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
family planing education! what the hell is that? lemme see what do you need, a refridgerator some food, babies like food, a shack or aparticle and some electricity to run the grow room, instant family. didn't that used to be called sex education, and long long ago it was called common knowledge because there were actual natural functioning nests of humans.must have been cozy what?:smile:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O

8O

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gotta be a joke, right?

Most teachers I knew couldn't plan a cluster****., or a circle jerk, even...........eh

Farmily valews ............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I think it would be more appropriate for the school system to teach facts and truth. But then again......