Businessman files $300K lawsuit against ex-PM Mulroney

jjaycee98

Electoral Member
Jan 27, 2006
British Columbia
Oh yay, more proof the man was a scum bag!!! No sarcasm.

Okay! I'll make a move on this. I was out of this country and planned on settling elsewhere at the time. I was more interested in getting up to speed on current affairs in my "new" country.

So I know about the Air Bus thing but I think it was found that he did not have anything to do with that. Just what did he do that makes him so hated? History lesson here please.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Okay! I'll make a move on this. I was out of this country and planned on settling elsewhere at the time. I was more interested in getting up to speed on current affairs in my "new" country.

So I know about the Air Bus thing but I think it was found that he did not have anything to do with that. Just what did he do that makes him so hated? History lesson here please.
Asking me that question, is well funny, I'm actually surprised the LPoC brigade hasn't been by to tell the "woe" of Bulroney's debt increase, as if it were 100% his fault.

Here's why I didn't like the man...

He was a smug terd, much like most Liberal leaders, he had a group of corrupt ministers, but much to his credit, he fired them, not protect them, as with the LPoC.

The GST, IMHO was just wrong.

NAFTA should have been given to the people to decide(though I agree with its implimentation).

He emassed a debt that our great grand kids will be paying for(there ya go juan), yet he had help from the previous Liberal gov't, gov't mushroomed under Trudeau and his policies left Canada woefully unprepared for the costs of those policies.

These are just my opinions, many don't agree, but I could care less.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Schreiber has long been on the record that there was funny business in Air Bus and Lyin' Brian was deeply involved. I think it was Stevie Cameron that proved it although charges at the time wouldn't stick. I recall Schreiber saying on camera that L'le ol' Brian was the man to watch.