Navy ties up its fleet

CBC News

House Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.cbc.ca
HMCS Halifax should be on a sovereignty patrol off the East Coast, but the ship is tied up because the Canadian navy doesn't have the money to send it on the 35-day mission, CBC News has been told.

More...

BoneCrusher

Jan 17, 2007
What an embarrassment, loss of honor and dignity for the Canadian Navy from which I retired from after 23+ yrs.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
What an embarrassment, loss of honor and dignity for the Canadian Navy from which I retired from after 23+ yrs.

Happening everywhere I'm afraid though BoneCrusher, take an example from my Country, the British Army have just decided to move all their southern training facilities to the south of Wales because the part of Dorset that they're in is too expensive, there's uproar and the city reckon they'll lose millions in revenue, but it's all about cost cuts. HMRCS is no doubt in a similar prediciment to HMRS too.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
HMCS Halifax should be on a sovereignty patrol off the East Coast, but the ship is tied up because the Canadian navy doesn't have the money to send it on the 35-day mission, CBC News has been told.

More...

Makes me wonder if we are realy at war or not. I quess maybe this makes a joke out of our Afghanistan mission. The Talaban fleet could slip up the St Lawrence and fire Scud missiles at York
A carrier full of Islamofacsists could launch an attack on PEI. So we're protecting the persian gulf from someone while our entire east coast is wide open.:wave:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Makes me wonder if we are realy at war or not. I quess maybe this makes a joke out of our Afghanistan mission. The Talaban fleet could slip up the St Lawrence and fire Scud missiles at York
A carrier full of Islamofacsists could launch an attack on PEI. So we're protecting the persian gulf from someone while our entire east coast is wide open.:wave:
\

how big is the taliban navy exactly?