Geert Wilders comes to Canada

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
“Geert Wilders has a warning for Canada, and his warning is about a lack of free speech here and the threat of demographic jihad,” said Charles McVety, president of the Canada Christian College. “We’re all for freedom of religion, but when its mission is a hostile takeover, well that’s a different story. Islam is not just a religion, it’s a political and cultural system as well and we know that Christians, Jews and Hindus don’t have the same mandate for a hostile takeover. Here in Canada there is a real, clear and present danger. And we’re not even allowed to say anything about it. That’s what Geert Wilders is going to talk about.”

Anti-Islamic political leader Geert Wilders comes to Canada | Posted | National Post

Gee, I wonder if the Galloway supporters that won him entrance to Canada to speak will be so vocal in defending Mr. Wilders' right to speak????

Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In addition, the English Defense League has been interested in Canada of late, and are being encouraged by the Jewish Defense League.........

English Defence League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael Coren on the EDL in Canada :: Liberties Alliance

Interesting times......

Opinions???

Either on the freedom of these people to be in Canada, to speak, to be involved, or on their opinions in general.......

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Anti-Islamic political leader Geert Wilders comes to Canada | Posted | National Post

Gee, I wonder if the Galloway supporters that won him entrance to Canada to speak will be so vocal in defending Mr. Wilders' right to speak????

In addition, the English Defense League has been interested in Canada of late, and are being encouraged by the Jewish Defense League.........

Interesting times......

Opinions???

Either on the freedom of these people to be in Canada, to speak, to be involved, or on their opinions in general.......

Well you only pose a few questions so I will ask only one.

What is your opinion of this man? Never mind free speech, set aside freedom of religion and all the others that a democracy has. - Opinion of this man's mission shall we say - beliefs - and this man alone.

Bones, warts and all. A reasonable question in my opinion.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well you only pose a few questions so I will ask only one.

What is your opinion of this man? Never mind free speech, set aside freedom of religion and all the others that a democracy has. - Opinion of this man's mission shall we say - beliefs - and this man alone.

Bones, warts and all. A reasonable question in my opinion.

He is a Cassandra........speaks truth but is forever condemned to be disbelieved.

Read Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Or watch her....

Video: Ayaan Hirsi Ali defends Geert Wilders anti-Islamic film

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
you're a senile old man who is glued to fox news all day and believes the muslims are coming to get us.... can you be any more ironic?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh another fox news fanatic offended

I'm not offended.....I'm just worried that you might reproduce and then then there will be more twits like you in the world.

An old saying that applies to you...."His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
An old saying that applies to you...."His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."

DaS.. boys have a penis.. girls have a vagina... together they can create a baby.

Just wanted to fill you in. ;)

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
What the hell is that website you linked to? You regularly read hate sites, racist garbage? Dhimwit a real word or something created by islamophobe idiots?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
DaS.. boys have a penis.. girls have a vagina... together they can create a baby.

Just wanted to fill you in. ;)
Do tell......Any pictures????

What the hell is that website you linked to? You regularly read hate sites, racist garbage? Dhimwit a real word or something created by islamophobe idiots?
Dhimwit is just a word that describes you and a few others in this forum and the rest of the politicaly correct crowd in Canada and the USA.
I think people like you, that hate themselves and bend over backwards appologising to every other crackpot society in the world should move right along with them to where they come from, if you all think it's so nice over there.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Disliking racist morons and bigots and defending Muslims against inane accusations like they hate our freedoms and want to rule the world , isn't anything to do with political correctness... it's simply speaking out against ignorance....

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Interesting times......

Opinions???

I say if he hasn't violated any Canadian law in Canada, then let him in.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Colpy has no problem with the Jewish Defense League, a blantant terrorist group that helps no one, but despises Hamas a group that is as violent but at least benevolent towards its people.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
CUBert, I don't know you and I have no desire to get acquainted with you.

Based on your posts, however, I could not help but come to these conclusions:

If you are white, you'd rather die than marry a black person. Male or female.
If you are not white, reverse the above.

If you are Muslim.... let me just leave it at that.
If you have been raised as Christian, your parents are a total failure. But in any case it is a safe bet that you would not touch a Muslim with a ten foot pole. Male or female.

If and when you learn to speak without restrictions of political correctness, report to Colpy. Or Me. Or DaSleeper.

Until then keep posting and let us laugh at your feeble attempts of maturity.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
What the ****???? Forget it, how you came to those conclusions is like trying to describe the quantum leap