Harper fear mongering any threat!

Ralph B

Dec 27, 2010
Orillia Ontario
Are you all that naive Harper bashed Iggy before the election was called, as he figured he was the only opponent. Now Jack Layton seems to be gaining steam so ya he will say what he can to drive the vote his way! All Harper has done is tear apart anyone who he feels may get in his way of the majority, where he can rewrite our system to be our fearless dictator!! I fear his hidden adjenda is going to be death of middle class which is near extinction as stands. He is a power starved egomaniac, who will destroy this country if we serve it up to him in a majority.

Yes most are not worth much as all will somehow stick it to us. But Liberals have had chance, they were better than cons, sorry to see them fall so far. But NDP ? ? ? truthfully can't see them screwing things up worse than the idiots that got us here!! Whomever gets in should be only a minority government, as then they have to play fair as to have anything passed through the house! Anything that the house had rejected of Harpers' was not in the best interests of all canadians!! Thats why we vote them in not to play games and give a crumb where more should be considered! He has had bills, and budget defeated due to lack of decent content!! And you want such a fear mongering ass to lead this country come on wake up!

Fallout

Mar 20, 2011
Imho:
I doubt this Layton Love Fest has all that much to do with Jack at all.
I'm seeing it as an overall protest aimed at the dysfunction of our political system.

What started it off was the arrogance which our two leading self serving pretenders showed when they pretty much rubbed our faces into it by announcing that only they and they alone were our only viable choice.
The slowly awakening masses, finally becoming fed up with being played for fools by those twats, are now simply responding accordingly.
In other words, The Jack Love Fest Thang is more about a vote against our tainted poli system than it is a vote for Jack.

G-d Help Us All

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The people have had enough of arrogant politicians saying there is only two choices on the
menu and we want something different with flavour. Canadians are sampling change and
the other spoiled children are putting a little new spice in the same old fare and Jack is now
brewing up something different and presenting it in a manner people might like to sample.
The other two prompt, threaten and try to entice. They are stiff and cold fish trying to play
musical instruments and force a smile, saying see I am not cold and distant.
Jack on the other hand is smiling, waving talking about issues and the future, oh and he has
a cane it is not good to say nasty things about a man who uses a cane. It is not smart to
use fear against a man who is smiling and talking in positive terms about our country and its
future. What we are really seeing is an election that should be about direction and issues
facing us all, is turning into a dog and pony show.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Imho:
I doubt this Layton Love Fest has all that much to do with Jack at all.
I'm seeing it as an overall protest aimed at the dysfunction of our political system.

What started it off was the arrogance which our two leading self serving pretenders showed when they pretty much rubbed our faces into it by announcing that only they and they alone were our only viable choice.
The slowly awakening masses, finally becoming fed up with being played for fools by those twats, are now simply responding accordingly.
In other words, The Jack Love Fest Thang is more about a vote against our tainted poli system than it is a vote for Jack.

G-d Help Us All

I think you've got it wrong. The Jack Love Fest Thang is simply voters looking for a better alternative than the Liberals or the Conservatives. That's not a tainted or broken system, it's one that offers a third option.

How could you call that dysfunction?