Jack & the Wife - Moving on up

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Jack & the Wife - Moving on up

YouTube - The Jeffersons Season 1 Opening

So will there be a move of the Soverintas to the NDP? Is it a protest vote against the Cons, Libs and the green. Could be some are - some are tired of the main parties - Inlcuing Gilles a la hairnet = Looks like it will be an exciting run down to the line.

The Libs and Cons along with the hairnet guy are all attacking Jack.
And a Minority for our Harper.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I always say Canadian elections are just like our winters, they ain't over til they're over.

We shall see what we shall see I guess.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I always say Canadian elections are just like our winters, they ain't over til they're over.

We shall see what we shall see I guess.

Ont & Que should be interesting to see how they play out.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ont & Que should be interesting to see how they play out.
Quebec is interesting, curious to see where they're going to go.

I'm in Ontario, and I'd have to say the sting from Rae Days is still lingering, so I don't know how much of an upset there might be there, lol.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

I'm in Ontario, and I'd have to say the sting from Rae Days is still lingering, so I don't know how much of an upset there might be there, lol.

Actually Bob Ray didn't do too bad by the people in Kap, but I wouldn't want to see him as the leader of the country.....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

In Ont I was referring to Cons taking seats - did not make myself clear on that- Many are not aware that about 30-40 ridings are the ones that decide what we have for a govt. Slightly more than 10% - but they are the swing seats.

Perhaps a few more this election but that has been the trend for many years.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
In Ont I was referring to Cons taking seats - did not make myself clear on that- Many are not aware that about 30-40 ridings are the ones that decide what we have for a govt. Slightly more than 10% - but they are the swing seats.

Perhaps a few more this election but that has been the trend for many years.
Ok, that makes more sense, lol.

That one, I think, is a bit of a crap shoot. Hard to say where it will go.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
[FONT=&quot]I am really pulling for Jack to elect more members than the Liberals. I think it would be a most fitting reward for a man who really has dedicated himself to the NDP cause.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am really beginning to wonder if there is some discordance within the Liberal ranks. Where has Bob Rae been all this time? And what could have ever persuaded Ignatieff to drag Jean – ‘read my lips’ - Chretien out into the daylight???? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:roll:[/FONT]

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I'm seeing more NDP yard signs than anyone else's. Clements - from the riding south of here - isn't popular with Sudbury for letting Inco go to Brazil and Falconbridge to Switzerland....