Harper ousts 19yo girls for facebook picture!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Two young ladies were removed from a Harper rally yesterday for the expressed reason that one had a picture on facebook of herself with Michel Iggniateff at a Liberal rally. She has stated that she was undecided on who to vote for and wanted to hear all the leaders before making her choice. The picture was posted because she sees our political leaders as celebraties and wanted to show her friends she had actually met one.

It turns out that the Harper staff require you to preregister to attend any of his campaign events and then perform background checks and screening prior to accepting you into the event. The conservatives are the only party using these tactics and the policy has come under fire from the other party leaders and the media. Could this be the final affront to Canadians that cost him any chance of winning this election with a majority?

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I doubt there is anything that Harper could do which would cause him not to win a majority.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
That's how Harper rolls... pathetic, but it's to be expected it seems.

I doubt it will have much of an affect on this campaign to be honest, it will be forgotten in a couple days. Jets and prisons seem to the topic du our.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
What is even worse in my mind is that when questioned about the event Harpo deflected blame to his staff. If he is the one in charge should this not fall directly on his shoulders. Or is he telling us up front he is just a puppet?

Thanks for the link Ton.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Maybe just worried of something like this happening......

YouTube - Prime minister of Canada gets pied

I could say something about wanting to do much more than this to the not so Right, disHonorable PM but I am sure if I did I would recieve a visit from the RCMP. His uncontrollable Orwellian staff is probably watching us here.