Contempt for conservatives

polaris

Nominee Member
Jan 7, 2011
For the first time ever in Canada and perhaps even for all parliamentary democracies a governing party has been found in contempt of parliament. A crime for which if convicted in a lesser setting, the court system, the perpetrator could be sent to prison!

What about the people who continue to support this Cabal of Conservative Conspiritors, who feel they have a right to ignore laws and rules of a nation and of parliament and to cheat with their election expenses, to proffer lies in the House of Commons and to hide and obscure to true costs and intents of its political self-serving agenda?

As this travesty of democracy comes to light one would hope that even the most simple-minded blind adherents to Conservative Ethicless philosophy would turn away in disgust.

This situation has gone beyond deniability , conservative supporters can no longer hold their noses, close their eyes, goosestep into the ballot booth and emerge with any warm fuzzies of self-righteousness. Any person who would now vote for Harpy and the Conmen must shed all trappings of honesty and accountability and be held responsible as accomplices in this crime against democracy.

How fitting it would be if these new prisons on the Conservative drawing boards could be filled with the very Conservatives who have turned Canadian politics and elections into a mud-slinging gang war.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Can you expand on this s'il vous plait?[/QUOTE

Certainly, white collar crime has mushroomed under the fascists dictator General Harpercon. If you vote for The New Conservative (not remotely related to Canadian conservatism) Party of Canada you vote to continue the totally free ride for international bankers and scum bags, deviants and perverts of an assortment and quality hitherto unknown since Babylon. Most of them in that new age party are one world global government nutbags. The Neo Conservative Party of Canada are all thieves, liars and dog molesters. They should not just be voted out of office but out of the country. They are not real Canadians. They are just barely human. They frighten children and they smell bad. IMO

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
For the first time ever in Canada and perhaps even for all parliamentary democracies a governing party has been found in contempt of parliament. A crime for which if convicted in a lesser setting, the court system, the perpetrator could be sent to prison!

What about the people who continue to support this Cabal of Conservative Conspiritors, who feel they have a right to ignore laws and rules of a nation and of parliament and to cheat with their election expenses, to proffer lies in the House of Commons and to hide and obscure to true costs and intents of its political self-serving agenda?

As this travesty of democracy comes to light one would hope that even the most simple-minded blind adherents to Conservative Ethicless philosophy would turn away in disgust.

This situation has gone beyond deniability , conservative supporters can no longer hold their noses, close their eyes, goosestep into the ballot booth and emerge with any warm fuzzies of self-righteousness. Any person who would now vote for Harpy and the Conmen must shed all trappings of honesty and accountability and be held responsible as accomplices in this crime against democracy.

How fitting it would be if these new prisons on the Conservative drawing boards could be filled with the very Conservatives who have turned Canadian politics and elections into a mud-slinging gang war.

So, exactly how much money has been stolen from the taxpayer?????

None.

So, what was the initial decision of the courts over the "in and out"scandal? One that supports the Conservative contention that the entire deal is simply a difference in interpretation of the law?

Not guilty.

And what, exactly, was the difference in the end for all concerned when Bev Oda made her stupd mistake?

Nothing.

So, the Liberals, NDP and Bloc have decided the Conservatives are unfit.....uh-huh.

Yet they continue to rule, and that is the will of the people.

And your vicious hatred, your idiotic spin, can not change that.

Your frustration must be immense.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I am beginning to hope the government is toppled tomorrow, because if they are I am going to go on an "I TOLD YOU SO" Canadian tour when they get a majority.

Rock on Dude!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Nice to see an impartial opinion for a change. Wow what a relief.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a trick by Harper to force the opposition to call an election with a non confidence vote, that they are not ready for.....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a trick by Harper to force the opposition to call an election with a non confidence vote, that they are not ready for.....
That would make the Hidden Agenda public. Oh My God, now everyone will know. SSSHHHHH Liberals are every wheres, Oh I mean Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver - but that is just about everywhere important is it not?

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
So, exactly how much money has been stolen from the taxpayer?????

None.

So, what was the initial decision of the courts over the "in and out"scandal? One that supports the Conservative contention that the entire deal is simply a difference in interpretation of the law?

Not guilty.

And what, exactly, was the difference in the end for all concerned when Bev Oda made her stupd mistake?

Nothing.

So, the Liberals, NDP and Bloc have decided the Conservatives are unfit.....uh-huh.

Yet they continue to rule, and that is the will of the people.

And your vicious hatred, your idiotic spin, can not change that.

Your frustration must be immense.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

I must say, I am jealous of people's ability to pull out illustrations as needed!

That's pretty good.....although slightly off.

I don't think the election thing amounts to much more than an accounting dispute. Not one penny of taxpayers' money went missing, and not one penny more than the allotted election expense was spent. And, as I said, the courts initially agreed.....only on appeal did the Conservatives lose, and I imagine that will be appealed to the SCOC.

As for Oda, I've said from the first, she should resign, and go stand in the corner for awhile.

The other scandals? Minor, and dug up and turned over to the RCMP by the Conservative government themselves....

The truth is the Harper government has been pretty darn corruption-free......there aint much to sweep under the rug.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The truth is the Harper government has been pretty darn corruption-free......there aint much to sweep under the rug.
The Liberals set the bar high...pretty darn corruption free compared to the Liberals is what is keeping these jackasses in power...So long as they don't get caught holding the cookie jar, nobody seems to care. That's pretty weak, and it's not a portrayal of our leaders at all, it's a reflection on Canadians that we allow it to happen.

Do you know the story about the Dutch boy and the dyke? Harper and his crew would rather you think it's a dirty joke. Something about sticking things in holes, and lesbians. Not a lesson about acting quickly and self-sacrifice.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I must say, I am jealous of people's ability to pull out illustrations as needed!

That's pretty good.....although slightly off.

I don't think the election thing amounts to much more than an accounting dispute. Not one penny of taxpayers' money went missing, and not one penny more than the allotted election expense was spent. And, as I said, the courts initially agreed.....only on appeal did the Conservatives lose, and I imagine that will be appealed to the SCOC.

As for Oda, I've said from the first, she should resign, and go stand in the corner for awhile.

The other scandals? Minor, and dug up and turned over to the RCMP by the Conservative government themselves....

If it were slightly off Bev Oda would no longer be in cabinet, the governement would not be in comtempt of parliment and their would be no investigation by the RCMP and elections Canada.

The only reason they get away with any of it is the shear weakness of the opposition....Harper is very aware of this and acts like he has a majority.

What happens when he does have one?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The Liberals set the bar high...pretty darn corruption free compared to the Liberals is what is keeping these jackasses in power...So long as they don't get caught holding the cookie jar, nobody seems to care. That's pretty weak, and it's not a portrayal of our leaders at all, it's a reflection on Canadians that we allow it to happen.

Do you know the story about the Dutch boy and the dyke? Harper and his crew would rather you think it's a dirty joke. Something about sticking things in holes, and lesbians. Not a lesson about acting quickly and self-sacrifice.
So now you use fairy tales to make a point. Well when nothing else works you have to resort to whatever will work. What next, Red riding Hood waa a transexual who well i will stop now.

Chretiens govt was corruption run rampant - same with democracy - he ran the country the way he wanted to. Have you forgotten that???