The Canadian Zionism Question

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by SkatchieView Post

I really believe Israel is the enemy of the world, as it currently stands. We need to get rid of the Jewish influence on the media in the world, it's bringing us down. Since the holocaust the greatest atrocities in the world have been those committed by the Jews. It really is disgusting how they lack humanity as a culture. I hate to say it but it's true. They need to clean up their ways, and many Jews already are, which is a good thing. Get the Zionists out and quit hiding behind something that happened 70 years ago. Take responsibility for what has happened since which is no better than what happened to them.

I imagine you would fit right in on Nov, 9-10, 1938 -

Unforgiven

I really believe Israel is the enemy of the world, as it currently stands. We need to get rid of the Jewish influence on the media in the world, it's bringing us down. Since the holocaust the greatest atrocities in the world have been those committed by the Jews. It really is disgusting how they lack humanity as a culture. I hate to say it but it's true. They need to clean up their ways, and many Jews already are, which is a good thing. Get the Zionists out and quit hiding behind something that happened 70 years ago. Take responsibility for what has happened since which is no better than what happened to them.

Oops, you're going to have to back that up sunshine. Bring the proof.

ironsides
No Party Affiliation
You nuts or something, just about the only culture in the world now originates from Jews. (Theater, science etc.) Check your Nobel Peace Prize winners, exclude President Obama. (not Jewish) Oh yes, stop blaming everone else.

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Spare me your pity, it is misplaced this close to the end of Israel. It's exactly as wonderful as a major disease being cured.

So approx 5 to 6 milion Jews, close to the amount that were the 1st culture to be exterminated on an assembly line basis because they were Jews. It is that same thinking that i would compare to your stated belief of extermination of the Jews in Isreal.

You and Skatchie would get along fine -

weaselwords
No Party Affiliation
A little bit of hyperbole don't you think Skatchie, considering the following "atrocities" since 1948
Lets start in Africa Rwanda
Uganda
Kenya
Somalia
Ethiopia
Etriea
Sudan
Liberia
Nigeria
Democratic Republic of Congo
I could go on but thats enough of Africa for now.
How about Asia Burma
Indonesia
Afghanistan
Philippines
Cambodia
Iraq / Turkey / Iran - Kurds
In Europe there's Bosnia-Herzogvina
Macedonia
Kovoso
If you want to take a look at the west Guatemala
Dominca
Chile
Argentina
Get your ducks in a row before making grandiose statements.

Colpy
Conservative

BULL****

Joo-hater.

Better pull your head out of your arse and look around. Here are some FACTS on "atrocities" since the Holocaust.......NONE have been perpetrated by Jews.

Casualties listed are the minimum estimates.

Rwanda: tribal genocide 500,000 dead
Uganda: repression by Idi Amin, tribal genocide 300,000 dead
Sudan: religious and tribal genocide, civil war 800,000 dead
China: repression of her own people 40,000,000 dead
China: repression in Tibet 600,000 dead
Cambodia: communist repression 3,000,000 dead
USSR: repression in Afghanistan 1,000,000 dead

And I haven't even touched on South America, the Iraq-Iran War, the Balkans, the Congo (4 million at least killed), and on and on and on and on and on.

None of it caused by Jews.

Now.

The Middle East.

Total casualties since the creation of Israel, including the War of Independence when Israel was invaded by 5 armies, the Suez Crisis, the Six Day War (a pre-emptive, defensive war) the Yom Kippur War (in which Israel was attacked) the Israeli invasion of Lebanon (twice), the occupations, the Intifadas, the day-to-day struggle, the missiles and on and on and on.

At MOST 150,000 dead.....that includes BOTH sides, and Arab accusations of Israeli murder of 50,000 civilians, completely unproven.

At most.

The Coalition killed that many Iraqis in the First Gulf War.

So, now that it is completely obvious that you have made an absolute fool of yourself, might I suggest you STFU?????

Avro
No Party Affiliation
The picture gets clearer and clearer.

The Beave and Skachie both hate Jews and both think AGW is a fraud.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

I suppose the Jews are behind AGW, along with aliens, CIA, KGB, the UN, 97% of the scientists, universities, nature, facts, iluminati, stone cutters, Liberal media, the guy from the Xfiles that smokes alot....and other nefarious organizations.

Beave 0 Reality 1

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

So approx 5 to 6 milion Jews, close to the amount that were the 1st culture to be exterminated on an assembly line basis because they were Jews. It is that same thinking that i would compare to your stated belief of extermination of the Jews in Isreal.

You and Skatchie would get along fine -

You and Skatchie already get along. You are like a window, easy to see through.

Here's my last quote.
"Spare me your pity, it is misplaced this close to the end of Israel. It's exactly as wonderful as a major disease being cured."

Me and six billion other human beings will stick to it, even on the rack. So **** off stooge.

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

You must have nightmares about creeping Zionism crawling all over you. You found them running Canada also.

YouTube - Borat - jews nest - hebrew subtitle

tay
The Rebel Hits a New Low

The very least that could be said of Ezra Levant is that he defended Jews from hate. But that’s now in the past

Like pretty much everyone at The Rebel, McInnes generally has branded himself a Zionist and a friend of the Jews. Levant himself has staked much of his career on his pro-Israeli bona fides, and aims much of his fundraising and editorial offerings at Canadians who feel that the mainstream media is anti-Semitic. In recent weeks, the Rebel even raised money to send a group—including Goldy, Gunn Reid, Levant, and McInnes—to the Holy Land, so they could report in person from the front lines of the war against militant Islam. It all seemed to be going rather smoothly, with Goldy and McInnes even going so far as to stand in the middle of Bethlehem and call for (external - login to view) a new Crusade against local Muslims.

But then it all went off the rails when McInnes riffed on Israel in one of his solo video segments. Seen sitting in an armchair with mic in hand, McInnes described the tour as “basically a brainwashing trip. I mean, I think the Jewish—the Israeli government paid for this and we had donors, too, but I think they were mostly Israelis who assumed we are gonna listen to all this **** we get fed. And that is having the reverse effect on me, I’m becoming anti-Semitic.”

This is about more than just the ideological pathologies of one weird Canadian media company. It is about a warped new ideological arena where Zionists and creepy Nazi apologists are willing to overlook their differences in service to a common hateful cause.

Questioning the historical narrative of the Holocaust, once the ultimate taboo, is now just fodder for right-wing sensationalism, in other words. A monster has been set free, and I am not sure how it’s going to be pushed back into its soiled cage.

https://thewalrus.ca/the-rebel-hits-...1xD6-4.twitter (external - login to view)

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Oh, great ... another Juden Raus thread. Don't you guys ever get tired of venting pointless hatred against the unknown?

Remington1
If a man keeps trying to be your friend, and every time he tries you kick him in the b#lls, and try to kill his wife. Eventually, he will want to kick you in the b#lls as well. Hamas send 3 rocket attacks every single day, talk about anxiety. Since 2001, 15,200 rockets and mortar!! The UK, US and EU plus, classifies Hamas as terrorist, imagine having them as neighbours!

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

keeper of the largest open-air prison on earth, regularly practicing war crimes against civilians, targeting civilian infrastructure and continuously disregarding the Geneva Conventions

Wait, are you talking about Israel or Palestine? The Palestinian people sure aren't free, and it ain't because of Israel. While targeting civilian infrastructure is all Israel can do since the Palestinians insist on using civilian structures to plan, launch and co-ordinate terror attacks from. They also use civilian infrastructure to store weapons and munitions. All of which are crimes against humanity as well as contravening the Geneva Conventions.

It's funny though because when Saddam tried using the human shield tactic, the world howled in outrage about it. When Palestine does it though, the world gets mad at Israel for some stupid reason.