If the US attacked Canada, which side would you fight on?

In a US-Canadian war, which side would you fight on?

• I'm an American and so would fight on the US side, right or wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Canadian and so would fight on the Canadian side, wright or wrong.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I'm a Canadian and would stand on the side of justice.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I'm an American and would stand on the side of justice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other answer.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I wonder if gerryh can shoot a gun as well as he shoots his mouth off, thats the only question now

No it isn't If he can shoot his gun, can he control his emotions with a gun in hand as well as he can with a keyboard at hand? If so, you will definitely want to always stay on his good side.:lol:

And even if he can't shoot a gun, just give him a radio station. Shooting his mouth off like that would truly be an intimidating sound to any enemy troops tuning in.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
No it isn't If he can shoot his gun, can he control his emotions with a gun in hand as well as he can with a keyboard at hand? If so, you will definitely want to always stay on his good side.:lol:

And even if he can't shoot a gun, just give him a radio station. Shooting his mouth off like that would truly be an intimidating sound to any enemy troops tuning in.
Then your war is already lost. You didn't even make it to the starting gate and your unity of function has broken down to quibbling and back-biting....

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Then your war is already lost. You didn't even make it to the starting gate and your unity of function has broken down to quibbling and back-biting....

Each has his strengths, and the strength of each must be exploited to the fullest. I think Gerryh would be an intimidating force to reckon with over the radio waves.:lol:

Mean by what?

Well, what is your side?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Cool, do you like peanut butter/chocolate chip, or double fudge/chocolate chip with caramel chunks?

Raven, Blonde, brunette or redhead?
Being a loyal supporter of Bears Side - I like em all and willing to submit and eat em all equally.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Didn't we just have an identical thread to this? I swear some people sit at home, stroking their meat to fantasies of the US invading us.

I'm a pimply, overweight, insular ape but if the US invades I will pick up my javelin and fight to the death. For I am a guerilla warfare expert... I was trained on YouTube.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Didn't we just have an identical thread to this? I swear some people sit at home, stroking their meat to fantasies of the US invading us.

I'm a pimply, overweight, insular ape but if the US invades I will pick up my javelin and fight to the death. For I am a guerilla warfare expert... I was trained on YouTube.
Durka mty friend - i wil have your six - I will also be holding 2 Imported Beers from looting/pillaging -- we must train and learn to live off the land ya know.