G20 And Gay Pride Week In Toronto

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

This year Toronto will have a double whammy of a big party with the G20 protests from June 25 – 27 and the Gay Pride 30th anniversary from June 25 – July 4 2010 so everybody will literally have a gay old time.

For those of you that want to partake in the festivities of the thirty-year-old Gay Pride week go to http://www.pridetoronto.com

For those that want to put on those old army boots and kick some butts and enjoy the pepper spray and tear gas go to http://g20.torontomobilize.org.

You will have your choice to either to kiss A$$ or kick A$$.

With the Royal Bank protest bombing in Ottawa, G20 protests are going to be the most violent according to the protesters and new stories I have read in the past week.

I hope not and I hope that the protests will be calm and orderly but with OCAP who have been proven to be effective instigators and other international protest groups who just want to fight and not negotiate this will be tense.

The G20 protesters want to rob every hard working person so the poor and needy can be taken care of and even though the government sends millions of dollars of aid to those countries to help the poor the protest groups want the government to send more.

G20 protesters refuses to acknowledge that we need to help the people at home but all the protesters want to do is destabilize the governments so they will fall and more powerful governments take over those countries.

When G20 protesters use violence to advance their agendas we all lose.

The Soviet Union is a good example of taking over a government and that is from within but the only problem with that is that when you are inside the government you soon realize that the nations were right all along.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The G20 protests I could care less about. I only recently found out that the Gay Pride thing was funded by the feds. With the gays we are talking about something around one percent of the population. I've watched a gay pride parade and as far as I'm concerned, one percent doesn't warrant letting these people fondle each other in a two hour parade in public and having federal taxes pay for it.. If it brings business to Toronto, let those businesses pay for it.

Reactions: Colpy

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010
The G20 protesters want to rob every hard working person so the poor and needy can be taken care of and even though the government sends millions of dollars of aid to those countries to help the poor the protest groups want the government to send more.

it's fun spewing inaccuracies and being completely ignorant! :smile:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

This year Toronto will have a double whammy of a big party with the G20 protests from June 25 – 27 and the Gay Pride 30th anniversary from June 25 – July 4 2010 so everybody will literally have a gay old time.

For those of you that want to partake in the festivities of the thirty-year-old Gay Pride week go to http://www.pridetoronto.com

Exactly what it there to be proud about??

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If I'm going to pay money to help one percent of Canadians, let it be the Eskimos.;-)
The Edmonton Eskimos? Didn't they lose? Is that why you want the gay pride money to go to them? Aren't they a bunch of big, bum slapping, closet gays?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I guess I should have said Inuit rather than Eskimos for the sake of the uneducated.....;-):lol:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
In my house it's known as the shame parade.

Which is exactly why there is a need for these pride parades. If everyone just felt they could be themselves, there wouldn't be a need to let people know it's okay to be the way you are.

So by showing your intolerance, you are encouraging the very thing you don't like.