Is the Lobbyist's "Consideration" to your PoliticalParty's President & you, Adequate?

Qdave

May 22, 2010
Is the Lobbyist's "Consideration" to your PoliticalParty's President & you, Adequate?

I'd like to know how much information and what portion of the "consideration" the federal constituents in Quebec whose members of parliament (MPs) are "Independent" are getting from the traditional parties, or, the lobbyist who is responsible for the dibursements of the "considerations", or, from other sources, for "going along with" the deprivation of the information that is embodied in "The Australian Question" as it pertains to Canadians, in general, and to the constituents in Quebec, in particular.

In particular, I'm trying to track-down the more comprehensive, or, "expanded" version of the criteria (as opposed to the limited version of the criteria) that is in the aforementioned "Question" as the amount of "consideration" that a constituent obtains by way of "The Question" is comenserate with how much the MPs knows (by way of his party's presidents contact with the responsible lobbyist) and are willing to share with his constituents.

Similarly, but inversely, "The Australian Question" states that the basis for the compensation that is in "The Question" is related to how much a constituent knows about the alternatives to paying his/her portion of the aforementioned compensation.

Finally, I would ask the constituents of Quebec and the others who are interested in leaving the Canadian confederation, how much their dissatisfaction with their amount of the "consideration" is contributing to their desire to leave Canada and, thereby, would also enable them to avoid paying "their" portion of the aforementioned compensation?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Re: Is the Lobbyist's "Consideration" to your PoliticalParty's President & you, Adequ

You're a law major....aren't ya...... or maybe a wannabe lawyer?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Re: Is the Lobbyist's "Consideration" to your PoliticalParty's President & you, Adequ

How come this is in "Canadian politics" and not in "Quebec politics"?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

There's a Regional SubForum for Quebec, & a Canadian Politics Subforum....
but no Quebec Politics SubForum.

Qdave

May 22, 2010

I'm not sure how to respond to your comment; however, I suppose that there are some lawyers who might be aware of the high rates of despair, disenchantment, suicides, etc. that are associated with aforementioned "Australian Question" as it pertains to both Quebec and the rest of Canada.

And, I would welcome their (those lawyers') and anyone elses' sharing of the information about the "comprehensive, or, extended version of the criteria" that I've mentioned in my inquiry-note called:
"Is the Lobbyist's "Compensation" to your
Political Party's President & YOU, Adequate?"

Does this response help?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

I'm not sure how to respond to your comment; however, I suppose that there are some lawyers who might be aware of the high rates of despair, disenchantment, suicides, etc. that are associated with aforementioned "Australian Question" as it pertains to both Quebec and the rest of Canada.

And, I would welcome their (those lawyers') and anyone elses' sharing of the information about the "comprehensive, or, extended version of the criteria" that I've mentioned in my inquiry-note called:
"Is the Lobbyist's "Compensation" to your
Political Party's President & YOU, Adequate?"

Does this response help?

No. Not in the least.

Qdave

May 22, 2010

Please note that my response (re; "...suicides, etc..." was directed to "gerryh's" comment.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Please note that my response (re; "...suicides, etc..." was directed to "gerryh's" comment.

and my answer is also "no"....I googled "Australian Question" and came up blank.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC

I have absolutely no idea what it is you actually want to discuss.

Are you asking whether we feel that the House of Commons responds adequately to the concerns of the Bloc Québécois?