Liberal cronyism? Divisiveness? Corruption? BBC Bias?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh....the title should have read "CBC bias" ...obviously...

In the Globe and Mail as well........read on:

Unethical pollster Frank Graves must be fired - Ezra Levant

Meanwhile, the Liberals can't shut up about the scumball Rahim Jaffer and his unfortunate wife in an "influence peddling" scandal.......guess how many gov't contracts dollars went to them??

ZERO, Ziltch, nada, none......

And Ms. Guergis is not going to the CBC, or Denmark.

No matter how you cut it, as a national party, or on the corruption file, on on the patronage file, the Conservatives come out very well when compared to the Liberals....

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Oh....the title should have read "CBC bias" ...obviously...

In the Globe and Mail as well........read on:

Unethical pollster Frank Graves must be fired - Ezra Levant

Meanwhile, the Liberals can't shut up about the scumball Rahim Jaffer and his unfortunate wife in an "influence peddling" scandal.......guess how many gov't contracts dollars went to them??

ZERO, Ziltch, nada, none......

And Ms. Guergis is not going to the CBC, or Denmark.

No matter how you cut it, as a national party, or on the corruption file, on on the patronage file, the Conservatives come out very well when compared to the Liberals....
The great spin, I call that claiming credit before is due, let the investigation on both continue, and the result will only exonerate or indict. Then, we can provide credit to the once who deserve it. For now there is a cloud over the Conservative party and it appears every new day we enter we have new info that dements caution and deep scrutiny.. The Liberals on the 2004 Election were described by Harper as corrupt. To day we see the that the Conservatives live in glass houses too.:lol:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
The great spin, I call that claiming credit before is due, let the investigation on both continue, and the result will only exonerate or indict. Then, we can provide credit to the once who deserve it. For now there is a cloud over the Conservative party and it appears every new day we enter we have new info that dements caution and deep scrutiny.. The Liberals on the 2004 Election were described by Harper as corrupt. To day we see the that the Conservatives live in glass houses too.:lol:

Uhhh, Harper contacted the RCMP when he recieved info about possible wrong doing. gliberal leaders 'including the cretin tried to sweep things under the rug when they were up to no good. Talk about hypocricy...

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Uhhh, Harper contacted the RCMP when he recieved info about possible wrong doing. gliberal leaders 'including the cretin tried to sweep things under the rug when they were up to no good. Talk about hypocricy...

Risus smile, it is known that the Conservatives had information on the goings on of the two love birds long before they called the LAW.......what matters here is at the end of this drama, we will identify all at fault now all it is speculation.....The Liberals run circles around the Conservatives, the Canadian voter knows that this is why the did not give Harper a majority he lacks the politically.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Risus smile, it is known that the Conservatives had information on the goings on of the two love birds long before they called the LAW.......what matters here is at the end of this drama, we will identify all at fault now all it is speculation.....The Liberals run circles around the Conservatives, the Canadian voter knows that this is why the did not give Harper a majority he lacks the politically.
Well, you have one thing correct: "The Liberals run circles around the Conservatives" when it comes to corruption...

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Liberal cronyism? Divisiveness? Corruption? BBC Bias?

I've read through the Link in the Opening Post, and the Link's from
the Link, & watched the video, and then read the Interview from the
"Globe&Mail" that originated this.

Wow....I find it strange that this has gotten so little press compared
to the "Guergis" thing and her husband.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
It seems the Canadian voter has traditionally voted for the better crook.
Soc, you have been continually bragging in other threads how the gliberals have formed the government more often than the Conservatives. So I guess you are admitting that the gliberals are crooks. You painted yourself in a corner...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
LW no loops, just the truth..:lol:

Only your version of it. Don't forget ... I have watched as your mouth opened and your eyes went dim and the loop about Liberal-best-cuz-they-was-in-more-regardless-of-any-facts clicked over ... in at least eight threads. The story never changes. You're a one-hit-wonder.

Maybe they're just a lot more glib about covering their tracks - as evidenced in the OP.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Only your version of it. Don't forget ... I have watched as your mouth opened and your eyes went dim and the loop about Liberal-best-cuz-they-was-in-more-regardless-of-any-facts clicked over ... in at least eight threads. The story never changes. You're a one-hit-wonder.

Maybe they're just a lot more glib about covering their tracks - as evidenced in the OP.

One hit wonder, hardly, the debate is about Conservetivism vs Liberalism. the nice thing in Canada is, you can cheer for the Conservatives and I can Cheer for the Liberals. we have rights.............
As for the Liberals covering tracks, they are not the government to day, plus they have done more good then the Conservatives in Canada historically, there is no one hit wonder, that is fact.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Here's the difference....

For every dollar Frank Graves handed the Liberals, EKOS got 6,000 dollars in contracts.

Rahim Jaffer's lobbying gained NO contracts, NONE were awarded to the companies he was pushing.....that is the fact.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
One hit wonder, hardly, the debate is about Conservetivism vs Liberalism. the nice thing in Canada is, you can cheer for the Conservatives and I can Cheer for the Liberals. we have rights.............
As for the Liberals covering tracks, they are not the government to day, plus they have done more good then the Conservatives in Canada historically, there is no one hit wonder, that is fact.

Sock.... What does it take to drive it into your melon? I am a slave to nobody's cause.

Here is a fact: Anyone who is as willfully stuck in a narrow little box as you seem to be is probably a complete waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Now ... the topic is Graves. Please stick to it.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I don't give a crap about who's been in the longest or the most. Canada could have been and could be a lot better if it wasn't for these two parties. IMO, except for the rare good one, both parties have morons and crooks. Bloody near any change would be an improvement.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I've read through the Link in the Opening Post, and the Link's from
the Link, & watched the video, and then read the Interview from the
"Globe&Mail" that originated this.

Wow....I find it strange that this has gotten so little press compared
to the "Guergis" thing and her husband.

And some dare say the press is not biased...