Oh Danny Boy

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Oh Danny boy, your pipes, your pipes are clogging
From stem to stern, and down the legs both sides
Blood pressure’s up, cholesterol is building
'Tis you, 'tis you must go away stateside.
But come ye back when surgery’s over
Somewhere south, the wait list’s short
'Tis I'll be here in ER waiting room
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny Williams, enjoy your speedy recovery in the US!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Canadian health care a wee bit lacking for the down 'homer eh?

Sometimes when you have a serious condition you get scared and when you are scared you don't like long waiting lists and when your procedure is postponed a couple of times you get frustrated.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Sometimes when you have a serious condition you get scared and when you are scared you don't like long waiting lists and when your procedure is postponed a couple of times you get frustrated.

Indeed and bumping the queue here would be an even bigger PR blunder for the gentleman.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Sometimes, when you've treated all the medical professionals like ****, you're better off not letting them cut you open.

I do like the idea that there's one set of rules for ordinary folks, and a different set for politicians.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sometimes, when you've treated all the medical professionals like ****, you're better off not letting them cut you open.

I do like the idea that there's one set of rules for ordinary folks, and a different set for politicians.

On the flip side, if you can afford to jump to a different queue some ordinary person might thank you for allowing him to advance.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I notice all you goomers are from upper Canada or west,how many of your premiers work for no pay ??I'm pretty sure Danny's paying for this himself so he can do what the hell he pleases.Show me another premier,of any stripe that has half the balls Mr Williams has !

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
You're having a little trouble with your sarcasm detector, aren't you? I assume you're ready to lick those extra balls that your favorite boytoy gets.
Man, the level of debate and discussion has really sunk to a new low. Now go back to your sandbox and play nice with the other kids.

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
But oddly enough, other Newfoundland residents don't get flown to the US, they get flown to Halifax and Saint John.

But I forgot, Danny is God.

Mr Harper, send him another equalization payment!
And what the heck do you care about the residents of Newfoundland. Don't you have a perpetual hate on for anyone on the island?
Danny is not God, but he's as close as your gonna get.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Williams is a very wealthy man, so if he can get the work done more quickly at his own expense, more power to him. This move shortens the queue in Canuckistan. God speed, Danny.