Building blocks of life found.- Evolution versus Intelligent Design???

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Building blocks of life found.

- Evolution versus Intelligent Design???

Yes - It was reported today in a respected Science Journal the amazing discovery of confirming that the basis building block of life and therefore possible intelligence has been found.

This journal of respected scientists from all over the world now say that they will be able to confirm either the theory of Evolution or Intelligent Design.

Location - Canada's Parliament -

My comments:
PoliticiansHow many are worth a good God Damm -

Few I would say.
Look at the leaders and the front benchers and it is enough to gag a maggot

Harper - Everything to stay in power

Iggy - Well he would not know if his ass was drilled, punched or bored.

Layton - Suffers from delusions - grand delusions -
Duceppe - Remember the hairnet

Lizze May - Space cadet -

Just my humble free thinking opinion is all.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Sorry to appear so dense Goober, but I just don't quite get that post. Are you simply sharing a news item with us then going on to air your views of Canadian policiticans? Or, are you telling us that confirmation of the theory lies in the Canadian Parliament? :-?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Sorry to appear so dense Goober, but I just don't quite get that post. Are you simply sharing a news item with us then going on to air your views of Canadian policiticans? Or, are you telling us that confirmation of the theory lies in the Canadian Parliament? :-?
Humor - sarcasm - realism - mixed with the argument of evolution and Intelligent design - My opinion of most political parties and their loyal leeming like quality party hacks -

Remember - A pessimist is never disappointed.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Humor - sarcasm - realism - mixed with the argument of evolution and Intelligent design - My opinion of most political parties and their loyal leeming like quality party hacks -

Remember - A pessimist is never disappointed.

Ohhhhh......kaaaay.

I'll do my best to remember that.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If there is such a thing as intelligent design then where did all our politicians come from? The rejects from quality control perhaps?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Intelligent design is the contention that someone or something (intelligence) had a ‘hand’ (design) in the evolution of life on earth. Proponents of IA, completely reject the scientific view that life evolved through natural selection.

Adherents of the intelligent design or IA movement in the U.S. became very visible in the late 90s. They began challenging school boards to include the subject in high school curriculums. In 2005, a group of parents who supported IA took the Dover Area School District in Pennsylvania to court in a case known as Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, hoping to force teachers to include the subject. U.S. District Judge E. Jones III ruled against Kitzmilller. His ruling stated that intelligent design is not science and that it “cannot uncouple itself from its creationist, and thus religious, antecedents.” The school district would be violating the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, were it to teach creationism/intelligent design.

http://www.aclupa.org/legal/legaldocket/intelligentdesigncase/dovertrialtranscripts.htm

One of my favorite old B&W movies is the Scopes Monkey Trial wherein Spency Tracy played a lawyer defending a young teacher accused of teaching Darwin's Theory of Evolution. If I remember correctly, creationism won that one, and I also believe it was based on actual fact.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
God created the Conservative party to be the A Holes of Parliment
Liberalman

Well it seems that the Conservatives have done a superb job of Shiiiting on liberals - I used the small l instead of the capitalization as the seem to be an endangered species - lives solely in certain large cities - Much like coyotes.

Perhaps the WWF - would take up their cause - I mean Weird, Wack and Fuk the public with BS promises and wild accustaions org. 2 years and Iggy is back in Boston. Max 2 years -
PS - Have you seem a lemming lately -