Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
VIDEO: Too Hard to Swallow. Restricting the Freedoms of Canadians
What Bill C-6 Means for Canada

by Shawn Buckley

Global Research, April 27, 2009

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

Parts 1 and 2 from the DVD "Too Hard to Swallow 2". Constitutional lawyer Shawn Buckley presents the truth about Bill C-6 and the loss of fundamental freedom in Canada if the bill passes.

Part 1

Part 2
VID

Global Research Articles by Shawn Buckley

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sure, what's your password?

I'll do it for you.

While you're digging out that password, perhaps you could fix the OP so we can see wtf you're going on about.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
While you're digging out that password, perhaps you could fix the OP so we can see wtf you're going on about.

Go easy on him. He's only been here for three years. It takes time to figure out these new "web forum" contraptions.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Dismissing information simply because it comes from a "conspiracy theory" website implies that you don't believe conspiracies are possible. I think that's a very foolish stance.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Dismissing information simply because it comes from a "conspiracy theory" website implies that you don't believe conspiracies are possible. I think that's a very foolish stance.

I believe conspiracies are possible. I'd just like to see some reasonable evidence of one before I jump on the band wagon.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Two people discussing how to do something and then actually doing it (anything) is in fact a conspiracy. It happens millions of times a day. As far as far reaching political intrigue, you can find all the evidence to prove or disprove a conspiracy. Most people will only accept "facts" that fit into their own point of view and disregard the rest as theory.

Thus, I have proven beyond all shadow of a doubt that 911 was an inside job. I have all the evidence I need to prove my initial take on the situation. Those who do not want to believe it will disregard the evidence I have as bunk and call me a nut case. Do you think I really give a rat's petooty what they think?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Planning becomes execution as soon as you take any steps to execute a crime, giving money to a Hit-man is enough to get you a conspiracy charge that will stick. Today I wouldn't be surprised what it means. Especially the crime of pre-conspiracy, where do they dig this stuff up?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What law C-16? I clicked on the link and it brouht me to a website, but no C-16 there...Oh my, it is a conspiracy! They removed the link!

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The irony here is awesome! If the pharmaceutical companies organized some astroturf outrage over more federal regulations in their industry, the conspiracists would be all over that. But when the Natural Health community gets upset that somebody wants to make sure they're selling legit...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Thanks, Ton. I didn't read the whole thing but I can see nothing wrong with stiff penalties for screwing up ecologies. So if you want the freedom to mess with mother nature, you pays your dues for it.

It looks to me that it has a lot more to it than just environmental concerns.