Toronto Execution Murder Charges Dropped

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
A Toronto man who shot and killed a teen in the ghetto housing projects in north end of the city and was videotaped had his charges dropped because the witnesses all said “I see nothing”

Toronto the good is turning out to be Toronto the bad.

It’s the Wild West in the city in the east.

In northern Ontario where towns are far from police stations they’re told that they have to protect themselves until police arrive and they all own rifles.

Because Toronto has a gutless mayor who refuses to do anything about this, the people are at risk of being murdered.

I heard out on the streets that people are buying illegal handguns to protect themselves especially of the dramatic increase in home invasions.

When our gutless mayor decides to take the job more seriously and decides to push the police to do something it will only get worse.

banned

Time Out
Feb 26, 2009
A Toronto man who shot and killed a teen in the ghetto housing projects in north end of the city and was videotaped had his charges dropped because the witnesses all said “I see nothing”

Toronto the good is turning out to be Toronto the bad.

It’s the Wild West in the city in the east.

In northern Ontario where towns are far from police stations they’re told that they have to protect themselves until police arrive and they all own rifles.

Because Toronto has a gutless mayor who refuses to do anything about this, the people are at risk of being murdered.

I heard out on the streets that people are buying illegal handguns to protect themselves especially of the dramatic increase in home invasions.

When our gutless mayor decides to take the job more seriously and decides to push the police to do something it will only get worse.

So what should the police do in this situation?

What should the mayor do?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I'm guessing no, I have a residence as you know in South River and have had no such message from police.

I have been advised not to take the law into my own hands and do no more than is necessary should I have to defend myself. The bush is boonies - but heat was no more than five minutes away.