Canada - new US poodle!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Canada's political establishment has given its full support to the Israeli state's bloody onslaught against the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip.

Canada's minority Conservative government has been amongst the most strident state supporters of the assault on Gaza. Since Israel launched its attack on Gaza two weeks ago, ministers in Stephen Harper's government have repeatedly echoed the cynical pronouncements emanating from Washington and Tel Aviv. This has included arguing against an "immediate ceasefire," laying all blame for the conflict and for the large number of civilians killed by Israeli air strikes and artillery barrages on Hamas, and otherwise apologizing for Israeli war crimes.8O

Canada’s government and opposition trumpet Israel’s “right” to wage endless war in Gaza
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm soo disappointed! When did we, or rather our government, lose our sense for humanitarian justice and joined the barbaric bullies?
Shame on us!!!

Little Ecuador has to wake up the world by naming Israel's atrocities what they are: "Crimes against humanity"!

'World is horrified by Israeli military offensive against Palestinian people,' says country's legislative commission.
Lawmakers in Ecuador on Tuesday condemned Israel's military offensive in the Gaza Strip and called for a global probe of alleged "crimes against humanity."

The country's legislative commission "called for an international investigation to pursue those responsible for these crimes against humanity," it said on the 11th day of the Jewish state's assault on Hamas-run Gaza.

The commission, which replaces Congress until the next general election in April after a new Constitution is adopted, said it passed a resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire and expressed solidarity with the Palestinian people.

"A large number of the victims are women and children, which raises the issue of state-sponsored terrorism and (constitutes) a crime against humanity," the resolution said.

Ecuador accuses Israel of crimes against humanity - Israel News, Ynetnews

-----------------------------------------------------
I hope this voice is not lost in the wind! Other countries should join! Or are they too afraid to stand up for what is right?

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Canada's political establishment has given its full support to the Israeli state's bloody onslaught against the Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip.

Canada's minority Conservative government has been amongst the most strident state supporters of the assault on Gaza. Since Israel launched its attack on Gaza two weeks ago, ministers in Stephen Harper's government have repeatedly echoed the cynical pronouncements emanating from Washington and Tel Aviv. This has included arguing against an "immediate ceasefire," laying all blame for the conflict and for the large number of civilians killed by Israeli air strikes and artillery barrages on Hamas, and otherwise apologizing for Israeli war crimes.8O

Canada’s government and opposition trumpet Israel’s “right” to wage endless war in Gaza
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm soo disappointed! When did we, or rather our government, lose our sense for humanitarian justice and joined the barbaric bullies?
Shame on us!!!

Little Ecuador has to wake up the world by naming Israel's atrocities what they are: "Crimes against humanity"!

-----------------------------------------------------
I hope this voice is not lost in the wind! Other countries should join! Or are they too afraid to stand up for what is right?

We have a Conservative gov't, so this shouldn't surprise anyone

If the US says "support Israel". It really doesn't matter what the majority of Canadians think or feel. Harpo signs a blank cheque for "littl' George anad we rise to a new level of being a US sycophant

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What does conservative mean now? What does liberal mean? What does labour mean? What does Democrat mean? Well they all mean Zionist poodles? Anyone can be a Zionist you just have to be a stupid murdering psycopathic prick with investment connections. We are all Zionists now we love genocide it saves innocent victim people.

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
What does conservative mean now? What does liberal mean? What does labour mean? What does Democrat mean? Well they all mean Zionist poodles? Anyone can be a Zionist you just have to be a stupid murdering psycopathic prick with investment connections. We are all Zionists now we love genocide it saves innocent victim people.

You forget Republican, but it's understandable as you seem to be foaming at the mouth. Rabies, maybe?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You forget Republican, but it's understandable as you seem to be foaming at the mouth. Rabies, maybe?

I wasn't forgetting any body of sociopathic liars Tyr. The list of quizzlings is extensive,
time didn't permit thier inclusion. Crazy? Sure I am. What makes you think there are good Canadian Parliamentarians Tyr? Are you a crack head? If I have rabies it was probably a gut wagon mongrol like you what bit me.:lol:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Well....Obama was going to pick out a dog for the kids. Are Canadians hypoallergenic?
I recommend a miniature German Schnauzer, they don't shed at all.
:D

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Easy there Ol'Yeller, or we'll have to get the gun and take a walk behind the barn. :p

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
There is only one dog for a president.

If there is ever a scandal, he just let's the dog out, and naturally the fun begins. No one can resist a fun loving bully that is so photogenic.
Top dog for kids too! :lol:

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
We have a Conservative gov't, so this shouldn't surprise anyone

If the US says "support Israel". It really doesn't matter what the majority of Canadians think or feel. Harpo signs a blank cheque for "littl' George and we rise to a new level of being a US sycophant
Yes, that is the grim truth.
How different from the time when Russia invaded Georgia! Loud protests and threats from the West.

What disappoints me even more is, that the Liberals are also fully in support of the massacre! And Layton? He apparently keeps quiet. Is there no empathy in their hearts for the helpless Palestinians? Every normal human being would want to pull them to safety.

This whole scenario has a bizarre, some unreal aura to it... like, it cannot be happening while everybody is watching. Yet, it does!