please sign the petition AGAINST the coalition goverment

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Independents vs. partisans.

If you believe in party politics, then of course you're opposed to co-alitions.

On the other hand, if you view each MP as independent, then forming an alliance would be the only way to form a government. From that stand point, each MP is free to form and dissolve coalitions as he wishes.

Are we now going to place limits on how an MP can vote?

While I'm a little worried about the coalition, it was democratically elected. This petition smells of pure partisanship and of no concern for democracy.

elevennevele

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2006
Canada
anyone against the coalition government please sign the petition

Our Right to Vote on the Coalition Government Petition

It appears Steven Harper himself would have disagreed with you in 2006. You can watch and listen to him explaining how a government can't simply think it can dissolve parliament if it loses confidence. That other options with the other parties are acceptable to having another election.

Harper has lost confidence by Parliament. You know why? Because he can not be trusted. He is a liar, and a hypocrite and you can't count on what he says to what his actions are or might turn out to be for this country. When a person will go to certain undemocratic lengths to hold onto power, to go against the conventions of our Parliamentary Laws, to suspend the voice of dissent of duly elected opposition to his own confidence motions, then it is time to remove that person from office for the sake of our country.

YouTube - Stephen Hypocrite

watercloud

Dec 4, 2008
Saturday, Dec, 6 coast-to-coast protests against Coalition government

A cross country rally against the coalition government will be held on Saturday, Dec, 6 the country, please check out the following website for time and location :

Location list just updated
http://rallyforcanada.ca/

watercloud

Dec 4, 2008
Any Conservative supporter could you please help me to post the above two messages ? I'm a new user this is the only thread I could start.