All I can do is laugh

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal
All I can do tonight is laugh... Laugh at how the Conservatives are desperately clinging to power in a hopeless attempt to avoid a democratic coalition defeating them. Laugh at the crazy right-wing Conservative supporters calling coalition supporter communists and traitors. Laugh at the fact that these people are being brainwashed by rotten propaganda and fear tactics by the Tories.

Also, I laugh because I know that the Coalition will vote against the government and leave Michaelle Jean to make the right decision and allow the opposition to put and end to this joke I like to call Tory leadership.

What makes me laugh the most is that some people support Harper and his right-wing morons so much that they are ranting like idiots on forums across the board.

Grow up people, let what needs to happen happen....

It's over.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Ya sure, the desparation is from the Liberals who are sinking faster than the Titanic. So much they have to prostitute themselves to separatists. What a freakin joke. It will happen, just as the time will come when thse bandits have to face the voters. Then justice will be delivered.

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal
Ya sure, the desparation is from the Liberals who are sinking faster than the Titanic. So much they have to prostitute themselves to separatists. What a freakin joke. It will happen, just as the time will come when thse bandits have to face the voters. Then justice will be delivered.

Well it will happen and there's nothing wrong with parties agreeing to work collectively to lead the country out of this economic crisis and planning put the money where it is needed the most..

The Bloc represent Quebecers since no other party can relate to Quebecers.. Quebecers need to be represented too you know.. They have an agreement to act responsibly in light of the economic turmoil. Just calm down and admit that the Conservatives don't have what it takes to govern and cooperate with the opposition.. Let's not forget, that's what a minority government is supposed to do... They did the exact opposite of what they needed to do. Tough for them.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I have to laugh that NDP supporters are so desparate to resemble anything governmental that Layton is in bed getting it from Duceppe. Enjoy the same sex union while it lasts.

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal
I have to laugh that NDP supporters are so desparate to resemble anything governmental that Layton is in bed getting it from Duceppe. Enjoy the same sex union while it lasts.

Ok and how is what you just said relevant? You don't know what you're talking about, bring in the facts if you can... What is so dangerous about the Bloc? Tell me... Bla Bla Bla, they want to break up the country but that's not gonna happen because only the Quebec people can decide upon that and they have clearly no intentions of doing so. They voted for the Bloc because it at least represents the interest of Quebec.

Bring me another dangerous trait of the Bloc, I dare you...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Ok and how is what you just said relevant? You don't know what you're talking about, bring in the facts if you can... What is so dangerous about the Bloc? Tell me... Bla Bla Bla, they want to break up the country but that's not gonna happen because only the Quebec people can decide upon that and they have clearly no intentions of doing so. They voted for the Bloc because it at least represents the interest of Quebec.

What's next? A triple-dog dare?:roll:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

We kept the country by less than a percentage point, because the idiots in power did not take the separatists seriously.

Did you happen to see Duceppe speking today about how good the coalition is for quebec sovereignty?

You should have.

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal

We kept the country by less than a percentage point, because the idiots in power did not take the separatists seriously.

Did you happen to see Duceppe speking today about how good the coalition is for quebec sovereignty?

You should have.

Yes I did hear about that, well it's cooperation between parties negotiating, nothing wrong with that, even if it were to distinguish Quebec...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Whatever, I asked you, since Quebecers do not want separation and are simply being represented by the Bloc, can you give me another argument against the Bloc?

You didn't ask me anything. I chose to respond to the post because you were acting like a child in the playground. Just be careful that you don't stick your tongue on the flagpole.;-)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
All I can do tonight is laugh... Laugh at how the Conservatives are desperately clinging to power in a hopeless attempt to avoid a democratic coalition defeating them. Laugh at the crazy right-wing Conservative supporters calling coalition supporter communists and traitors. Laugh at the fact that these people are being brainwashed by rotten propaganda and fear tactics by the Tories.

Also, I laugh because I know that the Coalition will vote against the government and leave Michaelle Jean to make the right decision and allow the opposition to put and end to this joke I like to call Tory leadership.

What makes me laugh the most is that some people support Harper and his right-wing morons so much that they are ranting like idiots on forums across the board.

Grow up people, let what needs to happen happen....

It's over.
Yeah, right and there's a bridge in Brooklyn for sale- and all the ranting idiots on forums across the couldn't hold a candle to what Dion was doing on the news today.............loser.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

The Bloc party has no interest in what's good for Canada. Now there are three parties that will be working under that ideology. What isn't dangerous about a coalition that doesn't work in the interest of the nation?

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal
Yeah, right and there's a bridge in Brooklyn for sale- and all the ranting idiots on forums across the couldn't hold a candle to what Dion was doing on the news today.............loser.

Right, I'm sorry you have to resort to insults by calling me a loser because you have nothing more intelligent to say...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You can't even read right, better read it again (hint an adjective generally refers to the closest noun)

Adriatik

Electoral Member
Oct 31, 2008
Montreal
The Bloc party has no interest in what's good for Canada. Now there are three parties that will be working under that ideology. What isn't dangerous about a coalition that doesn't work in the interest of the nation?

Where do you get these stories?

The Bloc does advocate for the interest of Quebec but something you are forgetting is that it never said that it wanted Canadians to perish and go to hell. The Bloc will support bills that are good for Canada as long as they also provide equal satisfaction for Quebecers since our views are sometimes different and need representation...

The Liberals and NDP are National parties so the 3 parties cooperating will benefit ALL Canadians....