Harper Mr. Popular (Ipsos-Reid)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Oh it's true alright. Seems class presidency is in the bag. Victory shall be his. :lol:

Ipsos-Reid results:

Steve 63% (Great or Good)
Jack 57%
Stephane 36%
Gilles 15%

Among other things, the poll said there appears to be no single deal-breaker issue that a majority of Canadians think warrants bringing down the government and forcing an election.
It said the majority of Canadians (56%) would blame the opposition parties and their desire to "score political points," rather than the Harper government, if the Tories were defeated on the speech.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=dc10aafb-d4e5-4f6e-84cf-202936de9791

These kids better start getting along and share their toys.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
These kids better start getting along and share their toys.
Well I think that is what all Canadians would like to see. Harper has shown on many occasions that this isn't a paradigm he endorses.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well I think that is what all Canadians would like to see. Harper has shown on many occasions that this isn't a paradigm he endorses.

He's running on the 'No Homework' platform.

Seriously, all parties best get their acts together. Canadians I'm sure have had quite enough of the chest beating.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Asked directly in the poll released Monday whether they would vote for Mr. Harper or Mr. Dion if an election were held today, 56% picked Mr. Harper, and 35 picked Mr. Dion.

Wonderfull question to ask...except...there's only a few thousand people in Canada that can actually vote for stevey boy.