Adopted Children Forced Into Gay Lifestyle

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Ever since the Conservative abandonment of the definition of marriage more same-sex couple are beginning to adopt heterosexual babies and forcing them to accept the gay lifestyle.

Mothers who give their children up for adoption will never know the extreme psychological pressure that their birth children will go through, as they will be raised to be gay.

Since all marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples adoption agencies cannot look at gay lifestyles as immoral.

Fifteen to twenty years from now adopted children from gay families will need a lot of psychological counseling to deal with their problems resulting from this governments refusal to protect children’s rights.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
Ever since the Conservative abandonment of the definition of marriage more same-sex couple are beginning to adopt heterosexual babies and forcing them to accept the gay lifestyle.

Mothers who give their children up for adoption will never know the extreme psychological pressure that their birth children will go through, as they will be raised to be gay.

Since all marriage rights have been extended to same-sex couples adoption agencies cannot look at gay lifestyles as immoral.

Fifteen to twenty years from now adopted children from gay families will need a lot of psychological counseling to deal with their problems resulting from this governments refusal to protect children’s rights.
...speaking of someone who needs alot of psychological counselling...

Maybe your phamily doc can suggest someone for you?

How are things in West Manitoba by the way?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Snfu73

Never lived in Manitoba too cold but Ontario is nice.

I used to live in Edmonton when I was young when West Edmonton mall was a farm field

Has it changed much?

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
Liberalman, I would hazzard a guess that 90% of homosexuals were born of heterosexual parentage. And as DS said, all the evidence does point to the fact that people do not choose to be gay. You might want to do a little research on the subject, before posting next time.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

You put me into a very odd position here, considering I am not in favour of homosexual "marriages". However, you really should focus on research prior to posting opinions which are controversial. Doing so, you might not find people in agreement, but at least you'd have some facts to back up your claims.

First off, it was the previous Liberal administration that brought legislation granting civil marriages to homosexual "couples".

Secondly, homosexual "couples" have been permitted to adopt children for many years now. This was granted to them long before the Same-sex marriage act was passed in the House. The only agencies, thus far, that are still somewhat permitted not to consider homosexual "couples" as adoptive parents are Catholic adoption agencies. However, it is highly likely that at some point soon this will change.

On moral grounds I disagree with this option for homosexual "couples", but in fact there has been NO statistical evidence to suggest your claim regarding the sexual orientation of children raised by two people of the same sex.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
A higher percentage of heterosexual kids that are raised by gay parents will become gay just because the gay lifestyle will be promoted on a regular bases.

The children will be encouraged to kiss and embrace same-sex friends and have sexual relations with opposite and same-sex friends at a younger age.

The pedophiles will be seeking out young boys that are part of a gay family because these young boys are taught that homosexual sex is very normal and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Public schools are forced by law to teach that homosexual sex is normal that is why more people are enrolling their children into religious schools.

School officials in Ontario say that the parents of heterosexual children can instruct their children at home of their beliefs of normal sex.

This confuses the children because at school they are there to learn truths and they consider their parents as liars because they try to teach them something contrary to the schools teachings.

Some children might get confused and will go to the school counselor about homosexual sex but these counselors are required by law to tell the children that gay sex is normal.

Do you realize that a lot of the elementary schools have gay counselors gay pamphlets specifically written for children from kindergarten to grade six.

This is why in Alberta, the bible belt of Canada, a lot of parents home school their children because the public school has to teach the propaganda version of normal sex includes gay sex.

In the sex education classes heterosexual have watch videos and look at diagrams and are told that anal penetration of same sex partners is normal sex and they are tested on this and if they want to pass they have to agree with this.

I find it interesting that people that promote the gay lifestyle to under aged children start to attack the parents of these children for gay bashing when they tell their children that homosexual sex is not normal.

The Conservative party was supposed to overturn the same-sex marriage act to civil unions but they decided to break another promise and now Canadian society has to suffer.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
sorry it looks like your suffering too.
again with the paranoia.
But the biggest question is whats your back ground on the matter personally?
Are you another of those who think they are "freaks"?
As for teaching about it pre high school i like to see some proof . Tho i think the birds and the bees should be close enough for them or the basics if you will.
I would believe that gay parents would probably do a much better job then those hetero sexual parents who neglect thier children. Seeming they want to adopt , they are intent to give thier children love and attention they so desperatly need.
As for pedophiles, well they're not limited to just one class in this society.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
A higher percentage of heterosexual kids that are raised by gay parents will become gay just because the gay lifestyle will be promoted on a regular bases.

Would you be so kind as to indicate proof sources for your opinion. In other words, since most of the reasearch conducted into this very area has not established your supposition, I assume you have alternative sources of support for your claims.

How very odd this is for me, considering I am morally opposed to the concept of allowing people with a homosexual orientation to be legally wed. However, that being said, for what you are suggesting one must back that up with some sort of established proof.

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
Sanctus: I'm new here, so am feeling my way around, but notice you spend much time on the forum. It appears to me that if you didn't spend this time, then it would be a lot less interesting. Am I correct in assuming you are a priest? I am not catholic, and have little use for organised religion, but, it would never occur to me to attack someone who is religious. I came here from a forum that attacked those who appeared to be more intelligent than they are. Notice that you have your fair share of attacks, so, is it just the religious factor?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
heterosexual babies

Really? How do you know a baby is hetrosexual? Duh.8O

Since homosexuals represent only about 2 or 3 percent of the population, the odds are that the children would be heterosexual.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Quite true, but how do you know? They don't have a 'queer test' yet.

Maybe it would be an indication if the boy liked purple trousers....:lol:....just kidding. Maybe one day there will be a test of some sort but I haven't heard of it..........which proves nothing....:p

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
its really sad and disturbing that they are allowing this to happen. I don't think its fair that children should be brought up in such an environment without knowing whats going on, or what is right and wrong.:-|

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Sanctus: I'm new here, so am feeling my way around, but notice you spend much time on the forum. It appears to me that if you didn't spend this time, then it would be a lot less interesting. Am I correct in assuming you are a priest? I am not catholic, and have little use for organised religion, but, it would never occur to me to attack someone who is religious. I came here from a forum that attacked those who appeared to be more intelligent than they are. Notice that you have your fair share of attacks, so, is it just the religious factor?

Very quick, I'm between Masses right now. In answer to your question, yes I am a priest. Disagreements are not attacks. Most of the regulars here are intelligent and thoughtful folk who have different points of views. (and of course they are all wrong:) )They no more attack me than I do them. We do disagree on several issues, which is of course the point of a public discussion forum;-)