The Envy of Stalin

KDR

The Envy of Stalin
The North American Union ID: The Data

Brent Jessop - Knowledge Driven Revolution.com - March 19, 2007

Tyrants have always collected as much information as possible on their civilians (or serfs or slaves). The more information they have the easier it is to exert control. The control comes in many forms - from the elimination of dissidents to appeasement politics - but in all cases the more information available the more predictable the response.

So how much information does your government keep on you?

We can start with the basics: name, birth date, social security numbers, income, place of work, religion, education, etc. All of this information most people hand over to the government during census time. It is, after all your civic duty (to obey). What other information are they collecting to help enhance the census?

The US Census Bureau plans to capture the latitude and longitude of the front door of every house, apartment and improvised shelter in America. This will be done by an army of 100,000 temporary workers down every street</A> and dusty, dirt road in America armed with a handheld GPS device.

So they know who is living in the house (or impoverished shelter) and exactly where the front door is located. A picture sure would be nice.

The Calgary-based company, Zao, is now in the process of photographing and appraising every household in the United States. "That means every house, commercial building, industrial and institutional structure is being photographed and appraised property-by-property and street-by-street". This process is legal because the photos are taken from public spaces and anyone (to the delight of all peeping toms, pedophiles, stalker, rapists, thieves, tyrants, etc.) willing to pay can access their database. This compliments the satellite photographs of your property as well.

Scary? It gets worse.

Read the full article here.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
They're GPSing everything. It's not a big deal. The latest tech toy lets you know exactly where you are at all times. Maybe one we will just tell on another our GPS coordintaes instead of addresses and directions. Heck Google has mapped the whole planet, GoogleEarth, and is paying for the next gen of space observatory to have a GoogleUniverse.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Where's your love of personal freedoms ITN, I should think you would object, maybe you're not a real American.:smile:

If you believe this;

The US Census Bureau plans to capture the latitude and longitude of the front door of every house, apartment and improvised shelter in America. This will be done by an army of 100,000 temporary workers down every street</A> and dusty, dirt road in America armed with a handheld GPS device.

then I apologize in advance for the slur, but you're an idiot.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
If you believe this;

then I apologize in advance for the slur, but you're an idiot.

I bounced a check to a liquor store in 1988, they keep finding me, even though I paid it long ago. Maybe they should use that liquor peddler instead of the US Census Bureau. Probably way more efficient.:lol: