Canadian War Hero Beaten

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
It is a shame. Add to that the spate of national war memorial pissing contests and we have an unflattering snapshot of some of our most prized and precious.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ditto that Bear! :violent1:
That's just down the way from my brothers place in Kemptville.

If I was there, you wouldn't be seeing this Bears nic for a while, I guaranteeeeeee it!!!

goat

Time Out
Mar 8, 2007
Just another example as to how the left treats our soldiers.

I'm surprised we don't have any Hanoi Janes defending this beating,

yet. :wave:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I dont get why its gotta be the left, the right dont have jerks too? Obviously they were a bunch of cowards with penis envy.
As much as the left/right labels could have been left out self, it is highly unlikely that the individuals that attacked the Soldier were "right" leaning. If they were in fact strangers to the Soldier. So goat's inclusion, is likely to be factual and to some extent appropriate.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Your wrong there. The majority of the right respects and honors our soldiers at war.

I am proud of Canada's efforts in afghanistan, and I support our troops 100%. I live 1 hour away from Shilo, MB a military town/small city.

This man is despicable, and I don't know his political affiliation.

But I do know:

the left, most usually always disagrees with all wars. When have you seen the left ever support any war efforts?

They have underminded and attacked our troops (NBC War analysist, William Arkin, called troops "mercenaries")

They constantly make stereotypes and underhanded remarks, about our soldiers enjoying killing the villagers and such (which is only true in some cases).

Its gotten so bad in the USA, the troops utterly despise the left, and only have the FOX News Channel as their media source, as they give them a fair shot.

And in Canada, our left is attacking our efforts in Afghanistan as something after another.

People die in wars. We honor them, but we don't use their deaths as political pawns. They would have never wanted that.

Left also never realizes some of the PROS and GOOD things that have happened since Canadians have gone in.

I always stand buy my troops, and the left seems not to.

This is a little different, think it was just some jack-a-s-s, who was jealous they guy got a metal.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Your wrong there. The majority of the right respects and honors our soldiers at war.

I am proud of Canada's efforts in afghanistan, and I support our troops 100%. I live 1 hour away from Shilo, MB a military town/small city.

This man is despicable, and I don't know his political affiliation.

But I do know:

the left, most usually always disagrees with all wars. When have you seen the left ever support any war efforts?

They have underminded and attacked our troops (NBC War analysist, William Arkin, called troops "mercenaries")

They constantly make stereotypes and underhanded remarks, about our soldiers enjoying killing the villagers and such (which is only true in some cases).

Its gotten so bad in the USA, the troops utterly despise the left, and only have the FOX News Channel as their media source, as they give them a fair shot.

And in Canada, our left is attacking our efforts in Afghanistan as something after another.

People die in wars. We honor them, but we don't use their deaths as political pawns. They would have never wanted that.

Left also never realizes some of the PROS and GOOD things that have happened since Canadians have gone in.

I always stand buy my troops, and the left seems not to.

This is a little different, think it was just some jack-a-s-s, who was jealous they guy got a metal.
Ummm, were you saying I was wrong west???

If so, you may want to re read my post.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
SORRY CDN-BEAR!!!!!

That was directed to selfactivated.

Your post popped in there when I submitted mine.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE ME!!!! :(

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
As much as the left/right labels could have been left out self, it is highly unlikely that the individuals that attacked the Soldier were "right" leaning. If they were in fact strangers to the Soldier. So goat's inclusion, is likely to be factual and to some extent appropriate.

Reread MY post! I dont give a damn if they were right OR left and neather should anyone else! They were JERKS and that runs BOTH sides!

Same goes for you west.....

MEN!!!

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California

My marine friend is going to Iraq next week. I assure you he doesn't hate the left or he wouldn't spend so much time with me. He makes fun of FOX news. Maybe you shouldn't stereotype the troops either.

Back to the OP, anyone who does something like that is an idiot. Plain and simple.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Just another example as to how the left treats our soldiers.

I'm surprised we don't have any Hanoi Janes defending this beating,

yet. :wave:

All we can say about that is speculative. 4 guys jumped a guy, they're probably the same type of scum bags who would gang up on an old lady or a single fella walking down the wrong dark street.

Why polarize the issue by making it right or left. The guys are royal pricks, besdies that we know nothing else, they might not even vote.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
The guy knew the guy was a war hero.

He said something like "Some hero you are now LOSER"

I think this is political.

And the left does not respect our soldiers.

THEY SAY THEY DO.

But in so many ways they don't.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Reread MY post! I dont give a damn if they were right OR left and neather should anyone else! They were JERKS and that runs BOTH sides!

Same goes for you west.....

MEN!!!
I was just pointing out something. I ment no offence.

All we can say about that is speculative. 4 guys jumped a guy, they're probably the same type of scum bags who would gang up on an old lady or a single fella walking down the wrong dark street.

Why polarize the issue by making it right or left. The guys are royal pricks, besdies that we know nothing else, they might not even vote.
As much as I do recognize the right vs left agenda in the scenerio, I wouldn't have stopped to ask their political affiliation, as I began repositioning their nose and cheek bones. Which would precede, the incertion of my size 15 into the oraffice they usually keep allocated for the storing of their heads.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia

*KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* A man who listens........thank you!