Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Dear Anglophone Canadians and Anglophone Americans.

Since the Francophones of North America want a homeland in North America, I am wondering what territory are you willing to sacrifice so that the Anglophones can keep Quebec. I beleieve that the Francophones of North America should have their own home land but not in Quebec, because of 2 main reasons.

01. If Quebec is givin its independence then Canadan would be cut of from her Maritime Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Labrador and Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island.

02. If Quebec is givin its independence then the map of Canada would look very weird inded and by succeding Canada would no longer be the second biggest country in the world.

I am proposing a trade of territory to exchange for Quebec. I beleive that in order to keep Quebec we should give either Alaska or Newfoundland to the Francophones of North America.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005

Since the Francophones of North America want a homeland in North America, I am wondering what territory are you willing to sacrifice so that the Anglophones can keep Quebec. I beleieve that the Francophones of North America should have their own home land but not in Quebec, because of 2 main reasons.

01. If Quebec is givin its independence then Canadan would be cut of from her Maritime Provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Labrador and Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island.

02. If Quebec is givin its independence then the map of Canada would look very weird inded and by succeding Canada would no longer be the second biggest country in the world.

I am proposing a trade of territory to exchange for Quebec. I beleive that in order to keep Quebec we should give either Alaska or Newfoundland to the Francophones of North America.

I hear "they run" hehehehe my dear fellow lol

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
I propose the anglos get PEI --where they could better bugger each other---the french get what they want--Beloved Quebec--and the rest of us get the rest of canada.

i would also propose the we routinely use the PEI for practice bombing runs and occasional nuclear tests.

Lest we forget

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

You can have East Timor. Just show up and take it.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
The Maritimes have a secret weapon should Quebec decide to "TRY" and leave Canada, it's called honey bees yep we have millions of these critters trained to attack when their not making Honey.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
The Maritimes have a secret weapon should Quebec decide to "TRY" and leave Canada, it's called honey bees yep we have millions of these critters trained to attack when their not making Honey.
How will they know who's french and who isn't? Will they be forced to watch episode after episode of Ivonne of the Yukon a la Clock Work Orange?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I say if they can't have Quebec they can have BC instead. (but the BC folks can't leave BC.)

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Wolfes post are starting to remind me of "Let's make a deal", lets be honest no one wants Quebec even if Wolfe came up with a viable plan no one wants the cry baby province.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Wolfe said

one comment, unrelated, but Labrador is not a province
That is true....that is why Canada Shouldnt Allow Quebec to leave. Qubec is Land Conquerd by the British, and the land that was expanded was bought by the British.....from British Companys....Quebec can have what they had before confederation. And then we can Forcefully take it back.

also...I beleave what Wolfe said was Labour and Newfoundland...together they are a province....

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
sanctum gets a lot of things wrong.... Yep Lab and Newfoundland is ONE province..duh!!

I think we give them Greenland, it's close to home for them and the danes won't notice.