A solution to the problem of Quebec

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Dear Canadain Nationalists

I am a British Nationalist who loves Canada and consider the Canadain people my brothers and sisters. I am a man who beleives that Canada should just be an English speaking country and that the French language has no bisnuis in Canada. I believe that since the British defeated the French for Quebec that Quebec should be the property of English Canadains. I would be very distraught if Quebec succedes from Canada, if that did happen one of my heros General James Wolfe's death would have been in vain.

My solution to the Quebec problem is for a trade of territory. I believe that we Anglophones should trade Alaska (With out the panhandle) for Quebec. I beleive that the English Alaksans should come to settle in Quebec and in British Columbia while the French Quebecers be transfered to Alaska. The Anglophone nations of the world can compansate the French Quebers and help to build more and bigger cities in Alsaka for the 6 million French Quebecers and Acadians.

By transfering to Alaska wich will be renamed Acadia, the French Canadains will be getting a far wealther terroritory and bigger territory to form a French homeland in North America.

Quebec
525.252. Sq Miles
Alaska
663.267 Sq Miles
Alaska (With out the Panhandle)
614.903 Sq Miles
Alaskan Panhandle
048.364 Sq Miles
French Territory gained
090.651 Sq Miles

The French Canadians who want to remain in Canada can do but must recongize that Canada is an English speaking nation and not a French speaking nation. The French Canadains who want to seperate from Canada can go to Alsaka renamed Acadia to where they can set up their state.

If you want to know what party I supprort in my home country of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, I support the Imperial Party.

Imperial Party Website www.imperialparty.co.uk

The French Canadains will benifit if they go to Alaska and rename in Acadia because Alaska has a lot of Oil and the new state of Acadia can be very wealthy much more wealthy than independent Queebc.

LONG LIVE A UNITED AND STRONG CANADA

Canada is a much beter friend to the United kindom than Ameria. One day our Nations can re-unite in an Imperial Federation.

Canada Rocks
America Sucks

What do you think of an Imperial Federation between

Great Britain
Canada
Austrailia
New Zealand

This Imperial Federation can stand up to America and maybe force it into this Imperial Federation.

I look forward when Canada has its on Imperial Party.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
DurkaDurka

For information on what is an Imperial Federation

go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation

The Imperial Federation was an idea on replacing the British Empire in 19th Century with an Imperial Federation.

I support an reunification of Great Britain and Ireland, onece that happens, I would support an Imperial Federation comprised of

Great Britain and Ireland
Canada
Austrailia
New Zealand

The Imperial Federation will show America who is boss and then America will be bow to us.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Durka Durka

My dreams of an Imperial Federation is to re-unite English speaking nations into one supper power in terms of Military and a super power in terms of Finance. The Imperial Federation of Great Britain and Ireland, Canada, Austrialia and New Zealand would be able to compete financialy and militarly with America.

Think about DurkaDurka you can become a British subject with out having to have to get a green card or a visa, you would be automaticaly a British subject just by being born in Canada. So all Canadains can be considered British subjects and vice versa.

BTW what do you think about my plan on solving the awful problem of Quebec Nationalism. I think that my plan will solve it. The French Canadains can have a homeland in Alaska to be renamed Acadia and their new homeland will be alot bigger and wealthier than Quebec and by doing this it wont leave to the break up of Canada.

We Anglophones should stick together in defending the unity of Canada and stoping Quebec from succeding. I love Canada very much and it would just break my heart if Canada broke up.

Long live the friendship between Great Britain and Canada.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Dear Canadain Nationalists

I am a British Nationalist who loves Canada and consider the Canadain people my brothers and sisters. I am a man who beleives that Canada should just be an English speaking country and that the French language has no bisnuis in Canada. I believe that since the British defeated the French for Quebec that Quebec should be the property of English Canadains. I would be very distraught if Quebec succedes from Canada, if that did happen one of my heros General James Wolfe's death would have been in vain.

My solution to the Quebec problem is for a trade of territory. I believe that we Anglophones should trade Alaska (With out the panhandle) for Quebec. I beleive that the English Alaksans should come to settle in Quebec and in British Columbia while the French Quebecers be transfered to Alaska. The Anglophone nations of the world can compansate the French Quebers and help to build more and bigger cities in Alsaka for the 6 million French Quebecers and Acadians.

By transfering to Alaska wich will be renamed Acadia, the French Canadains will be getting a far wealther terroritory and bigger territory to form a French homeland in North America.

Quebec
525.252. Sq Miles
Alaska
663.267 Sq Miles
Alaska (With out the Panhandle)
614.903 Sq Miles
Alaskan Panhandle
048.364 Sq Miles
French Territory gained
090.651 Sq Miles

The French Canadians who want to remain in Canada can do but must recongize that Canada is an English speaking nation and not a French speaking nation. The French Canadains who want to seperate from Canada can go to Alsaka renamed Acadia to where they can set up their state.

If you want to know what party I supprort in my home country of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, I support the Imperial Party.

Imperial Party Website www.imperialparty.co.uk

The French Canadains will benifit if they go to Alaska and rename in Acadia because Alaska has a lot of Oil and the new state of Acadia can be very wealthy much more wealthy than independent Queebc.

LONG LIVE A UNITED AND STRONG CANADA

Canada is a much beter friend to the United kindom than Ameria. One day our Nations can re-unite in an Imperial Federation.

Canada Rocks
America Sucks

What do you think of an Imperial Federation between

Great Britain
Canada
Austrailia
New Zealand

This Imperial Federation can stand up to America and maybe force it into this Imperial Federation.

I look forward when Canada has its on Imperial Party.

Quebecs belongs to quebecers, not canadians, you can't trade something that doesnt belongs to you, it makes no sense, and yes quebec has plenty of ressources, this is where i realize how smart you are .

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
No Logic Quebec belongs to all of Canada, Quebec "thinks" it owns the province but it doesn't and won't unless the rest of Canada want to give Quebec to Quebec. My vote can be bought for $39.95 American.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Quebecs belongs to quebecers, not canadians, you can't trade something that doesnt belongs to you, it makes no sense, and yes quebec has plenty of ressources, this is where i realize how smart you are .

Sorry Pal, you signed on in 1867, not only that, you signed on to a system which concentrates power in the hands of the Federal government, and makes NO allowance for secession.........

In your case only, I find that regretable...........

And most of Quebec's resources are in areas attached to Quebec after 1867 (Ungava, specifically, in 1922) or in areas Quebec only imagines is part of their territory, such as Labrador......

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
I think its time to flood Quebec with English speaking Canadains to make French Canadains from the majority of Quebec into a minory of Quebec. General James Wolfe died to make Quebec a property of English speakers and if Quebec is allowed to succede then he would have died in vain. What I am proposing is for Anglophones to exchange a bigger wealthier territory with the Francophones in order for the Francophones of North America to have a homeland with out breaking up Canada.

The nation of Acadia (Alaska with the panhandle) will be the homeland for Acadians, French Quebecers and French Louisanians. The Francophones gain more territory and wealth if they agree to this. The Anglophones can the help the Francophones create new big cites in Acadia to house the Francophones. Anchorage can be renamed Acadia City and could be the capital of Acadia.

The Francophones gain 090.551 sq miles by this plan. Francophones have another advange they will be far from the Anglophones of North America.

English Speaking Canadains dont let General Wolfe die in vain, he died for you and Canada.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
I love the Quebec belongs to Quebecers attitude...NOT...

My house belongs to me..ok and the bank..but it is still a Canadian house no matter what it may say on the deed.. Quebec belongs to Canada..and if it were to leave to would be a negotiated agreement not unilateral as many Quebecers would think.

Of course our forfathers made a mistake 200 years ago when they 1 let the French stay and 2. let them continue speaking French, but it happened. So we live with it. It's a tough deal but so what....

To say the French should move to Alaska is a bit simplistic..almost as simplistic as calling Quebec a nation..It never was, why is it now???

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I love the Quebec belongs to Quebecers attitude...NOT...

My house belongs to me..ok and the bank..but it is still a Canadian house no matter what it may say on the deed.. Quebec belongs to Canada..and if it were to leave to would be a negotiated agreement not unilateral as many Quebecers would think.

Of course our forfathers made a mistake 200 years ago when they 1 let the French stay and 2. let them continue speaking French, but it happened. So we live with it. It's a tough deal but so what....

To say the French should move to Alaska is a bit simplistic..almost as simplistic as calling Quebec a nation..It never was, why is it now???

It is a nation, different culture, different language, all they need is to seperate, it took 400 years for greece, to get rid of ottaman/turc, so quebec has plenty of time.

:rolleyes:

Vive le quebec libre! and it will happen.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sorry Pal, you signed on in 1867, not only that, you signed on to a system which concentrates power in the hands of the Federal government, and makes NO allowance for secession.........

In your case only, I find that regretable...........

And most of Quebec's resources are in areas attached to Quebec after 1867 (Ungava, specifically, in 1922) or in areas Quebec only imagines is part of their territory, such as Labrador......

I can see you know absotly nothing about quebec, and i've never met a quebecois who think labrador is part of quebec, and let me tell you, there is not much ressource in labrador.

That is in theory, yes they have signed everything they mention, but it still belongs to them, and by the way, i am not quebecois, however i wish i was .

Anglo saxon has no moral, they want everything and everything, they don't want diversity, they want the world to be the same, well damn, that is hitler wet dream, and general james the "fif" proves my point.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Logic 7 (Your name is ironic because you are not logical).

You have the oppitunity of having a homeland in Acadia (Alaska with the panhandle) which is bigger and more wealthier than Quebec and yet you disagree with it. Their is another opiton you troublesome French Canadians can be transfered to Newfoundland. Newfoundland will also be logical because its an Island away form North American and its close to the French territory of St Pierre and Miquelon. You can rename Newfoundland Acadia and reunite with St Pierre and Miquelon to form a French Nation in North America.

Which would you rather have Alaska or Newfoundland.

Qubec will always be a property of English Canadians and will always be a part of Canada. General Wolfe died for that and his death will not be in vain. I will come to Canada and fight against Quebec Nationalists and then help them exlie the troublesome Frenc Canadains to Alaska or Newfoundland.

Long Live General James Wolfe
Long Live a strong and united Canada

Canada if your ever in trouble you know that the United Kingdom of Great Britain will be their to help you. We 2 nations are sisters and must stick together.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
a different culture does not a nation make....Texas is a different culture..It's not a nation?

Blacks in the U.S. have a different culture..they are not a nation?

Quebec has never been a nation...A french outpost, then an English outpost, then a british territory..then finally a nation...The nation of Canada!! Greece was a nation before the Ott's Quebec was not..this would be something new..not renewed..

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
And to answer the question Quebec does not belong to the French nor does Canada belong to Canada. It belongs to the original inhabitants, the Indians of North America who were never conquered by any army to make this nation of Canada, therefore their traditional territory should be the same. Only by politics and lying did Canada ever get created.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well I've thought about it for a while and I'm okay with shipping Quebec's People to Alaska, but only if they want to go. Can you image the screaming if you forced them to relocate, oh my God it would be like their response when they tought they'd had to fight in WW11.

No Bill I have to charge HST, 15%. It sucks to be me.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
but as with any legal writ...They, as Quebec have entered into legal agreements with the nation of Canada therefore it can (and would sucessfully) be argued that you have recognize the nation....Native Indians would have no grounds to ignore the nation of Canada....

Law 101