Gun Control is Completely Useless.


JamesBondo
+1
#6961
Quote: Originally Posted by White_UnifierView Post

Missile launchers don't kill people. People kill people.

I don't have a missile launcher. I don't want a missile launcher.

But if I had one, I wouldn't use it to kill people because I don't kill people.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a rapist, bank robber, or some hick that lets children play with a loaded gun. But that won't stop you from pointing your finger at me the next time somebody does somebody wrong.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6962
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondoView Post

I don't have a missile launcher. I don't want a missile launcher.

I do!

Quote:

But if I had one, I wouldn't use it to kill people because I don't kill people.

Less'n they had it comin'.

Quote:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not a rapist, bank robber, or some hick that lets children play with a loaded gun.

Well, you're no fun atall! See if I invite you to the Halloween party!

Quote:

But that won't stop you from pointing your finger at me the next time somebody does somebody wrong.

J'accuse!
 
DaSleeper
+3
#6963
I don't even like semi-autos.....you have to pick up the brass all over the place for reloading...

like me old man said, when I asked him how many shots it took to bring down his Moose...

"there was only one moose"
 
spaminator
#6964
Girl, 3, appears to have fatally shot self while adults were smoking pot in base
 
bobnoorduyn
Free Thinker
+1
#6965
Okay, so they were smoking pot, which I'm sure is some kind of offense in PA, it certainly is here, (though cops kind of look the other way in many jurisdictions if it is in their own home, as one police chief admitted to once on talk radio). But the guy was a convicted felon, which likely automatically puts you under a firearms prohibition order of some sort or other, (the US is actually more strict in many cases with even more Draconian penalties), but he had a firearm regardless. Child gets hold of said firearm and kills herself. There are reasons why some folks are under prohibition orders, THEY DON'T OBEY THE FRIGGIN' LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!. If someone without Jell-O between their ears could possibly explain how restricting firearms ownership from law abiding citizens would stop this, I'm listening.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I don't even like semi-autos.....you have to pick up the brass all over the place for reloading...


I don't like ATV's either because they ruin the trails for everyone else, that's a different topic but along the same line. Semi-autos have their place, but I do appreciate re-loaders because, like me, they do pick up their brass instead of leaving it to the cleanup crew on the range, like me, (BTW, .22 rimfire and SKS shooters are by far the worst, shotgunners come a distant second).
 
JamesBondo
#6966
Obey any 1 of the 4 safety rules of firearms and a tragedy like this can be avoided.
 
gerryh
#6967
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

I don't even like semi-autos.....you have to pick up the brass all over the place for reloading...

like me old man said, when I asked him how many shots it took to bring down his Moose...

"there was only one moose"


That's why I don't understand why people want bigger magazines for hunting. 1 shot, 1 kill. Simple.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#6968
its because they never learn to hunt or shoot
 
JamesBondo
#6969
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

That's why I don't understand why people want bigger magazines for hunting. 1 shot, 1 kill. Simple.

Who says hunters want bigger magazines? That almost sounds like an incorrect premise just to make the smaller magazine crowd sound rational.
 
spaminator
#6970
Mom let 2-year-old handle gun before fatally shooting brother | World | News | T
 
Colpy
Conservative
+1
#6971
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

That's why I don't understand why people want bigger magazines for hunting. 1 shot, 1 kill. Simple.

They do not want bigger magazines for hunting.

They want bigger magazines for various shooting game-play, and because the right to keep arms has nothing to do with hunting, it has to do with fighting.

In which larger magazines come into play.
 
JamesBondo
#6972
I like larger magazines for skeet shoot but not ducks. I like larger magazines for paper targets but not hunting. I like having fewer firearms rather than more, so if the shotguns and rifles to serve both tasks, I would be happier.
 
spaminator
#6973
Mom arrested after three-year-old shoots gun in school parking lot | World | New
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6974
It was her Jesus gun.
 
JamesBondo
#6975
I've noticed that you like to post articles like this. Are you saying that for you, you consider the gun issue an issue of public safety?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#6976
that link is dead today for some reason
also dead at the ottawa sun too

fake news?
 
spaminator
#6977
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondoView Post

I've noticed that you like to post articles like this. Are you saying that for you, you consider the gun issue an issue of public safety?

its not about like. I was trying to consolidate posts. if you would prefer that they be posted outside of this thread in the future that's fine.
 
JamesBondo
#6978
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

its not about like. I was trying to consolidate posts. if you would prefer that they be posted outside of this thread in the future that's fine.

I reckon you can and will put them anywhere you want so it would be silly to ask you to do otherwise.

I was mostly interested in why you post
 
no new posts