JTF2 are in Iraq?...Didnt know did you?

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Well while doing a serch on information on Canada`s specail forces Joint Task Force 2. I came across an interesting paragraph.
Iraq 2003-Present

It was widely speculated that JTF2 was in Iraq, working closely with fellow Special Operations Forces units the SAS and Delta Force. These speculations were confirmed Thursday March 23, 2006 by The Pentagon and the British Foreign Office when they both commented on the instrumental role JTF2 played in rescuing the British and Canadian Christian Peace Activists that were being held hostage in Iraq.

http://www.answers.com/topic/canadian-special-forces

I find that pretty interesting, basicly because I wasnt aware of that bit of info. Made me wonder if I was the only one?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
EastSideScotian said:
Well while doing a serch on information on Canada`s specail forces Joint Task Force 2. I came across an interesting paragraph.
Iraq 2003-Present

It was widely speculated that JTF2 was in Iraq, working closely with fellow Special Operations Forces units the SAS and Delta Force. These speculations were confirmed Thursday March 23, 2006 by The Pentagon and the British Foreign Office when they both commented on the instrumental role JTF2 played in rescuing the British and Canadian Christian Peace Activists that were being held hostage in Iraq.

http://www.answers.com/topic/canadian-special-forces

I find that pretty interesting, basicly because I wasnt aware of that bit of info. Made me wonder if I was the only one?

Damn, this is outrageous, thankx for this info.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
RE: JTF2 are in Iraq?...D

I wouldnt say its Outrageous.....

They are a secretive group, and they were secureing Canadian and British lives... It would be slightly more outragoues if we let them die.....But yes I can say it is sort of foolish that seemly most poeple may not beaware that we are infact doing Cambat in Iraq.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
I was under the impression that Cdn forces were NOT in Iraq.
, even thought I had heard something about small groups of Cdns involved with the USA forces there and 2003 or '04, I thought that was over with.

Its no wonder we are confused, it is almost like it is a fact that someone doesn't really want us to know [that we are in Iraq] - on the Stanley Cup broadcast the announcers sent greetings to "our boys in uniform in Afghanistan, the middle East, and Europe" .

Hmmm, why not mention Iraq then too? no TVs there?

So, its not clear yet. Thats a tactic. Its on purpose.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: JTF2 are in Iraq?...D

EastSideScotian said:
I wouldnt say its Outrageous.....

They are a secretive group, and they were secureing Canadian and British lives... It would be slightly more outragoues if we let them die.....But yes I can say it is sort of foolish that seemly most poeple may not beaware that we are infact doing Cambat in Iraq.

It is outrageous, who pays for that? Also we contributes in making the world a more dangerous place that has ever been. Shame on us!!

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
Hilarious.

Aeon shut your pie hole and quit making an idiot of yourself. We pay the JTF2 to do rescue mission just like this for Canadian citizens. So that's what they did. They were in and out and here you are asking BS:

It is outrageous, who pays for that? Also we contributes in making the world a more dangerous place that has ever been. Shame on us!!

I doubt very much it's you paying because I don't think you've ever had a job in your life. Also I'd really like to hear your twisted logic as to how a rescue mission makes "the world a more dangerous place than it has ever been". Everyone knows you read the word JTF2, thought military and then promptly stopped thinking entirely. What a complete knob you are.

There is no logic to that at all. You just pick your side then dribble out any bullshit that can support it. QUITE OBVIOUSLY THE ACTION MADE THE WORLD A LESS DANGERIOUS PLACE....in any sane persons estimate. It wasn't an attack. They didn't even shoot anyone. Heck the hostages were even abandoned. When your mommy pick you up from soccer, is that making the world a more dangerious place? Because that's about what they did.

Oh but here comes the brainiac Aeon : "Makes the world a more dangerous place".

Let’s get rid of relief and aid packages and the coast guard and the fire department and search and rescue and...and....and....

All because aeon says it makes the world a more dangerous place.

Thanks for dropping your credibility right through the basement it was already in.

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Claudius said:
Hilarious.

Aeon shut your pie hole and quit making an idiot of yourself. We pay the JTF2 to do rescue mission just like this for Canadian citizens. So that's what they did. They were in and out and here you are asking BS:

I doubt very much it's you paying because I don't think you've ever had a job in your life. Also I'd really like to hear your twisted logic as to how a rescue mission makes "the world a more dangerous place than it has ever been". Everyone knows you read the word JTF2, thought military and then promptly stopped thinking entirely. What a complete knob you are.

There is no logic to that at all. You just pick your side then dribble out any bullshit that can support it. QUITE OBVIOUSLY THE ACTION MADE THE WORLD A LESS DANGERIOUS PLACE....in any sane persons estimate. It wasn't an attack. They didn't even shoot anyone. Heck the hostages were even abandoned. When your mommy pick you up from soccer, is that making the world a more dangerious place? Because that's about what they did.

Let’s get rid of relief and aid packages and the coast guard and the fire department and search and rescue and...and....and....

Thanks for dropping your credibility right through the basement it was already in.

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!

Actually I don't mind JTF2. They rescued Canadians and a British person. They were doing other operations. It doesn't seem to be a direct role in Iraq but to protect Canadians lives that is not too bad.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Actually this was a point of public knowledge ages ago. I even made a post with a poll regarding it. Regardless, JTF-2 going in to another nation, and rescuing our citizens isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. That's what we pay them for, and what they're trained to do. Counter-terrorism Operations. It's no secret that JTF-2 operates World wide, we've sent them (unofficially of course) to Somalia, Haiti, Bosnia, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, and yes, Iraq. Outrageous aeon, is hardly the word for it. It's not like they were in Iraq laser-guiding bombs in to targets like they did in Afghanistan. Or it's not like they're there hunting down war criminals like they did in Bosnia. No, they arrived, bombed up, kicked in some doors, rescued CANADIAN CITIZENS, and left. I say well done them. Huah.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Claudius said:
Hilarious.

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!

:sleepy1: :sleepy2:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jersay said:
Actually I don't mind JTF2. They rescued Canadians and a British person. They were doing other operations. It doesn't seem to be a direct role in Iraq but to protect Canadians lives that is not too bad.

To protect who exactly?? Canadians that are working in iraaq for coorporations?? i can bet a millions of money that those JTF2 doesnt protect volonteers who works for non-profit organisations, and as for saving the british soldiers,it is not worth it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
aeon said:
Jersay said:

To protect who exactly?? Canadians that are working in iraaq for coorporations?? i can bet a millions of money that those JTF2 doesnt protect volonteers who works for non-profit organisations, and as for saving the british soldiers,it is not worth it.

GEEZUS!

The Canadians the soldiers were there to rescue were members of Christian Peacemaker Teams.........a group dumbass enough to agree with YOUR view of Geo-politics.

Sometimes you REALLY irritate me!

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Colpy said:
aeon said:
Jersay said:

GEEZUS!

The Canadians the soldiers were there to rescue were members of Christian Peacemaker Teams.........a group dumbass enough to agree with YOUR view of Geo-politics.

Sometimes you REALLY irritate me!

Come on , don't need to get upset for this, if they really rescued members of christians peacemaker teams, then yes it is good and well done, do you have a link or something that would support what you say??

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Yeah , great for the christian peacemakers peoples, then, congrats, but is it the only reason they are in iraq? i highly doubt it.

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
Yeah , great for the christian peacemakers peoples, then, congrats, but is it the only reason they are in iraq? i highly doubt it.

What do they need 1 (one - single) dozen JTF2 memebers in Iraq for? What? Are they the only SF in the world?

Another classic example of how Aeon simply cannot accept facts when they are presented. I'm sure if he woke up in hospital after getting hit by a truck named "Facts" he would still deny it --- "The doctors are covering for someone. I KNOW it"

First this simple rescue, which he apparently never heard of, is "making the world a more dangerous place than it ever was (ever!!)." = lolz.

Then it must've been evil people working for evil corporations or why would anyone care enough to rescue them right?

Now his mis-firing synaptic nerves still can't help using the present tense in regards to the JTF2 in Iraq: "but is it the only reason they are in iraq?". They're not IN Iraq boy. They left....to which he is obviously thinking: "i highly doubt it". Of course he doubts it -- all of the evidence is there. Evidence of any kind all boils down simply to lies that are only evidence of conspiracy. He's a sick boy.

To Aeon whatever fantasy comes to mind is more reality than the truth. He couldn't possibly live in a world where everything wasn't a fantastic a conspiracy. Of course after he realizes just how wrong he is about this he'll still just fall right back into his pattern forgetting completely about this whole episode and how everything he thinks he knows about the world completely failed him -- again.

Aeon, seriously: Get Professional Help ASAP.
I'm not kidding. I'm not even trying to attack you. Personal attacks like the ones I dish your way have a purpose in that they force, through humiliation, a misguided young person down the road to reality. Attacks aside I really believe you need help before you hurt yourself or someone close to you. You are heading down the road to madness.

One day you'll wake up completely convinced that you are surrounded by invisible people who are spying on you and your only proof of their existance will be: "Of course they're there. I know because I can't see them."

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
RE: JTF2 are in Iraq?...D

i can bet a millions of money that those JTF2 doesnt protect volonteers who works for non-profit organisations, and as for saving the british soldiers,it is not worth it.

HARDY-HAR-HAR-HAR!!

You lose. I'll take my million all in quarters please.