Bilderberg Meeting Ottawa - media arrested at airport

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
"[This media team was] detained by Canadian immigration on orders of the Bilderberg Group for a 15 hour nightmare of interrogation, accusations and threats of arrests in anticipation of the conference in Ottawa which starts today."

http://tinyurl.com/kcwty

When a group like this has enough power to get anyone they want arrested, it does look like a police state.

Other concerns about Bilderberg is that they are basically the ones who will determine the course of corporate, government, and military activities for the next year, yet the meeting is completely secret.

The membership - "a secretive group of former politicians and business leaders " - also has ties to the Yale University's Skull and Bones society - when they graduate, they join Bilderberg.

Further research on the meeting and Bilderberg will be posted here later today. [i am having computer probs, and it may crash before I am done - my apologies those of you who are eager to read more...] [lol]

Karlin

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Thanks for the reply. One item of interest, by the way:
PM Harper didn't attend this year, so his office says.

As for your question, here is what I found:
Customs openly told Alex as soon as they brought him into custody that the Bilderberg Group was aware of his arrival and that this was the reason for his detainment.
http://tinyurl.com/ezbe5

So, I guess it deserves some doubt, as it comes from the same mouths... but it is not being denied that Bilderbergers asked for these arrests.

In fact, it would be obvious that Bilderberg ordered the arrests, as this crew has done reporting on other Bilderberg meetings in Germany and Italy in recent years, so they are known to bilderbergs, and not known to anyone else really.

conjecture, plausability... and it is written in that link above.

Also, the meeting has hired its own security - despite the ottawa Police offering to do it. Officers sayt "its highly unusual".
http://tinyurl.com/kuw75

------------other issues:
karlin writes-

What does it mean that the world's most powerful bankers, politicians, corporate interests, and various luminaries and academics are meeting in Ottawa - but won't let us in in it?

Conversely, wouldn't it be a great big love fest if they came out and said :
"here is what we hope can be achieved on the world stage this coming year" .

But they don't, because what they have planned for the world this coming year isn't palatable to anyone outside their Elite little group.

So when foreign reporters interested in the meeting are getting arrested at airports as they enter Canada, simply at the word of Bilderberg members, it is scary. What other group can do that sort of thing? - not even our Parliament, which tell us that this group is really where the real power is.

What does that mean for Democracy? - Canadians like to believe they elect people who will determine our political direction, but in fact , the elected ones will never be able to implement any ideas that go against what Bilderberg intends to do.

For example, reductions in use of fossil fuels - Bilderberg has decided fossil fuels will be the "only" energy source, and so it shall be!! The Elites will be able to survive global warming quite well, so it is not a concern to them. They only need the political power that controlling all the worlds oil brings them, and nothing will get in the way of that. {note- this is likely true about fossil fuels, but here was just used as an example of how it works].

Thanks for reading,
K