Mike Duffy Live

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
There it stated in Mike Duffy that there was an operation in 2001 and 2003 in Canada where 20+ people were arrested in both operations and no one was convicted.

And this was from a whole variety of people even the guy who wrote up the anti-terror laws.

So with all you people jumping to conclusion, all four of them stated that the 17 people who have been arrested not all of them or any will be convicted because since 9/11 40+ people have been arrested and no one has been convicted.

Swifty

May 19, 2006
Three tons of Ammonium nitrate,maybe they were just using it for a science project. :wink:

Myself ,I'm always trying to figure out how to use my cell phone as a detonator,how about you ? :twisted:

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
This camp that everyone talks about and shows no evidence what they do at this camp. I know alot of friends who go to camps to have parties and stuff. Maybe they were fertilizing the camp with nitrate.

Swifty

May 19, 2006
Can you get a good buzz on Ammonium nitrate,if so 3 tons would make the party of the year for the class of 2006 lol.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Jersay said:
This camp that everyone talks about and shows no evidence what they do at this camp. I know alot of friends who go to camps to have parties and stuff. Maybe they were fertilizing the camp with nitrate.

They should've bought Scott's Turf Builder Pro, wouldn't need as much to weed and feed the camp.

Swifty

May 19, 2006
Jersay said:
Funny thing is, just heard today. They didn't have the nitrate as the reporter put it, they were in the act of buying Amonium Nitrate.

Two years of investigation by Canada's top security force along with backup from the FBI, and probably 2 or 3 other organizations employing a total of at least 5 thousand security officers ,one has to hope they have done there research.

If not and this is all bogus, than I will be the first to email the Conservatives and say let's eliminate CSIS and start from scratch.

But a group that is in the act of buying 3 tons of Nitrate who are all Muslim are not exactly trying to increase there output of Apples are they.

What astounds me is this Leftst (NDP) perception, of how naive and misguided they were in comparison to the fact that they had intentions of blowing up major Canadian institutions and killing thousands upon thousands of Canadians and tourists visiting this country.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Jersay said:

Stay on your meds Jersay. :roll:

Ugg. :idea: