You have been taken by Bush and Harper if you suport the Afg

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Any one who will support the Afghani war and worry about the Taliban coming back if we pull out, your priorities are all screwed up. Harper and his conservatives can sit there and think that they are in full accomplishment of what they promised the people on election night. Well let me tell you my fellow Canadians. For Harper it was a priority to get heavily involved in Afghanistan, while an election promise was broken in helping all the victims that were failed miserably by a blood bank that had gone wrong and sown to be incompetent. Harper promised to all the suffering victims if he got elected he will immediately get compensation on the way in order to ease the suffering these people are living with day to day. Four months have gone by and Harper is on a mission of power hungry tourism in Afghanistan to show the world here is the Canadian Military PM while under the carpet sits the persons infected with hepatitis C from no fault of their own. Harper makes a great opportunist as well a great Hypocrite.
I will do to you what I do not want done to me!

War sucks, and if you justify the Afghani war while your Canadian country men are suffering from a problem the government brought upon them, than Lineman your priorities are all screwed up.
You and Johnny the winner.
How can you look at your self’s and allow your people here at home suffer from no fault of their own and instead you sit here telling some of us that because we don’t love war we are bent in your view. What a bunch of suffering self serving happy hypocrites. Same on you.

And you know what Lineman & Johnny? I am only repeating my self, if the Americans were not in Afghanistan and they were in Iran Canada will be in I ran, almost the little boy that wants to be a big boy and the little boy also knows that will not be possible and instead the little boy hangs around with the big boy and while with the big boy the little boy talks tuff, while alone the little boy is more humble. So the Americans have influenced Conservative Governments here in North America and abroad.

A famous close for Bush is “are you with us or not?” What a manipulative question. If you are not with us you will be left out. Garbage that smell, Bush has the lowest rating with in his two terms and that alone must confirm that the American voter may be considering a taste of the Democratic Machine, enough of the Republican bang bang you are dead and I take your oils. Sad, very sad and then sadder to try and justify that we are there to help the poor people.

No, the real reason is to brown nose to Bush, not the poor people that will die in the hands of the Taliban. What about our infected people why would they loose priority in this country and they instead are subjected to die while we try to save the People of Afghanistan? While we sacrifice our men and women of our military plus our infected Canadians. Come on People think think a little harder what is happening here is an insult, to kill two Canadians to save one Afghani. So Sad.