i have two simple questions.
1.who prints the money?

2.and where do are taxes go to?

can't wait to hear your replys.thanks

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
Um..the Royal Canadian Mint, a branch of the canadian government , print our money.

The taxes go to a departement called the CCRA which is a branch of the Canadian Revenue Agency, which than gets dispersed by the government for various projects.

What is your point?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
RE: Tax Direction

Money is printed by the Royal Canadian Mint, as noted by Semperfi_dani.

Taxes are paid to the Honourable Michael Fortier, P.C., the Senator for the Division of Rougemont of Québec and the Receiver General for Canada (which are deposited, through him, into the Consolidated Revenue Fund of Canada, wherein they can be appropriated and accessed by the Parliament of Canada.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
The bank "prints money" also.

Ever get a loan?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: please answer my que

Semperfi_dani said:
The bank does not print money. The Royal Canadian Mint prints money. The bank negotiates money.

Sure they do...just not in the fashion your thinking of. They have one up on the B of C....they just create deposits where none existed before.

Fractional banking practices have little need for "real" money.

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
Re: RE: please answer my question on money

fuflans said:
Some people appear to be a bit confused.

The Royal Canadian Mint, true to its name, 'mints' coins. i.e the 1 cent through 2 dollar coins

The Bank of Canada 'prints' bank notes.
i.e the 5 dollar through 100 dollar bills

What manipulation are you alluding to?

http://www.mint.ca/royalcanadianmintpublic/index.aspx?requestedPath=/en-CA/Home/default.htm

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/en/banknotes/index.html

yes, maybe you're right. But everyone doesn't really need to be specialized in every domain. People should have a common knowledge about the world. And every of them knows particularly one subject.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: please answer my que

bluealberta said:
Toro said:
Actually, Semper and Jay are both correct. The BofC "prints" money while the chartered banks - and other financial institutions - "create" money.

Create or negotiate? or both?

Create based on reserves.

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
So now my question...who cares? All i know is that I am not seeing enough of it and I need a big fat raise to be paid what i am worth, not what they decide is fair.

*bitter grumblings*

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa

dekhqonbacha said:
yes, maybe you're right. But everyone doesn't really need to be specialized in every domain. People should have a common knowledge about the world. And every of them knows particularly one subject.

Definitely. I just thought that I could add something to the conversation because I know 'particularly one subject' (i.e this one).

I still have no idea why the other person asked the question in the first place.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Semperfi_dani said:
So now my question...who cares? All i know is that I am not seeing enough of it and I need a big fat raise to be paid what i am worth, not what they decide is fair.

*bitter grumblings*

Join a union. :)

huxley

Aug 21, 2005
i find it amazing that some of you know the very real fact that government do not print theire own money,however you do not see any thing wrong with it. and try to project the idea that the economic ,money supply to be very complex , but in reality it is very simple.

1.private banks prints the money

2. the taxes that they force us to pay does not go to roads,hospital ect..
it goes to pay back the money and the interest on it (what is interest ,it is money that has not , does not ,and will never exist ,IT iS THIN AIR ,it does not exist) taxes go to pay back the private banks on money that doesn't exist.
IT'S A CON TRICK.

every problem or almost every problem goes back to money ,politicians say theres not enough money for healt care ,not enough money for child care ,ect....

but waite a minute ,goverments can print it own money interest free ,WHY don't they?......................because the last they manipulateurs want is for its slaves to be impowered.

two people in the u.s .a started the procees of gov creating it own money interest free.

it was abraham lincoln and john f kennedy ,they also have something else in common?

when people answer that the govrenment prints the money i do not if i should laugh or not . because most people are unaware of the manipulation of the money system. if they did it would be the first steps to change this fraud we call MONEY.

first : it is the privately controled central bank that prints the money. a loan at interest to the government ,that we the taxe payer ,pay back the money the gov has borrowed plus the interest on it (that does not exist)

are taxes do not go to the roads ,police ,firefighter,ect.... it goes to the pay the loan and interest (which doesn't exist) that the gov borrowed.

example the federal reserve is a privately onwed company

the IRS is a privately owned company.

government borrow it from the private banking cartel and pay back both the interest and the capital by taxation of the people.THE MONEY YOU PAY IN TAXES GO STRAIGHT TO THE PRIVATE BANKS TO PAY BACK LOANS WHICH THE GOVERNMENT COULD CREATE THEMSELVES INTEREST-FREE!!! WHY DON'T THEY DO IT?

i'm not doing this to be like (hey...look at me, look at what i know) i'm doing because people have to know about this .they have to know that paying taxes is a FRAUD . this is a fact:it 's illegal to pay a debt with a debt .

people need to be aware about this global banking fraud .
nobody should ever pay taxes ,because its a fraud .
in america there is a very legall way of not paying taxes (find out how the legislation was put in place,and you 'll find out it was illegaly put into law,therefor its illegal to force the public to pay taxes .in fact it's a voluntary taxe but nobody is telling them. the legislation of the taxe law ,not the federal reserve bill, ok )

in canada we live in more of a controled prison then the usa,

but there is hope , to legally not pay taxes in canada , and that will be through the UPPER CASE NAME and LOWER CASE name.

have you notisted that on every document sent by the gov your name is in upper case name(look at your drivers license)

Why are our names in upper case letter in gov documents?

simple :upper case name is a corporation
lower case name is the living breating flesh and blood sovering man.

it is a corporation /trust set up by the gov through the treasury dep. at your birth.

goverments operates under COMMERCIAL law, laws passed by government only apply to corporations not living breathing flesh and blood sovereing freeman.we are subjected to COMMON law not commercial law introduced by legislation.

next time the police or gov sends you a piece of paper saying you have to pay this (fined) and your name is in upper case letters you ask them to sent you that same threatening letter with your lower case name on it .(which they will not , they will say it's for clarity ,then you say ok now we now which person this threatening letter belongs to , now sent us back that letter with my lower case name )

and when that doesn't work (this is the big one )
you challenge them to PROVE theire JURISDICTION over a living breathing woman or man under theire COMMERCIAL law.(the police man is going to be confused, because he doesn't know what his part of, if he did it would not work)

the people who enforces the system must also be ignorant of what they are involed with.

again i wrote this to inform people .i do know that this writing ,this view , what its going to happen is (like the next post and the next post )is we are going to perpetually fight amongst are selves ,and that is precisely what i don't want to create.

so please let us NOT fight with are selves and create pure negative energy and frustration. what i don't want is ,us to fight with ourselves and avoid the real question about : government can print its own money ,why don't they.

(and this is only one scam of the manipulation of the world,
and knowing that we live in a very real prison without bars is the first step to breaking free from this prison. we can turn this prison into a paradise. if we CHOISE to.)

let us stop fighting with ourselves while the manipulator continue to control us . classic divide and conquer techniques: keep the public fight amongst its self while you divide and conquer them.