Hon. Justice Rothstein Approved

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
The Right Honourable Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada, today announced that Her Excellency the Right Honourable Michaëlle Jean, the Governor General of Canada, has approved of his recommendation of the Honourable Justice Marshall Rothstein to become a Puisne Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada.

:arrow: My Opinion

Notwithstanding the fact that I disapproved of the Ad Hoc Committee interviewing the nominee on television, I would agree that Mr. Justice Rothstein is a very good appointment; his experience and conduct on the Bench speak for themselves, and I think that the Supreme Court of Canada should be happy to have him as a Puisne Justice.

:!: (Revision) Resolved a formatting error.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Which, Five Paradox, leads to a very pertinent and intriguing question, to whit:

WHEN THE HELL DO YOU SLEEP!!???

8O :D 8O :D 8O :D :D :D :D

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I thought he seemed pretty open minded so I'm happy.

As for Paradox..... I'm not sure I got home from work at 9 in the morning (Ontario) and he was still on here...

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I agree, he seemed quite open-minded.

I think he is going to make quite a responsible Puisne Justice of the Supreme Court of Canada.

And on another note, I couldn't have gotten to 1451 posts in this short a time by sleeping, now could I? ;)