Cartoons

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Scandinavian countries give these guys a lot of aid. Time to reevaluate that as well as if these are the types anyone wants as immigrants.

too early to spell.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Re: RE: Cartoons

Colpy said:
I love that sign:

BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM IS VIOLENT

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :roll: :roll: :lol:

HAHAHAhaha...

Oh man.. I'm starting to think that Islam is just some huge international Truman Show style farce that we keep getting fooled by. No-one can really be that insane. IN a few days now, the Ayatollah's gonna hop out of a van yelling "You got punked, Great Satan!!!"

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Colpy wrote:
I love that sign:

BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY ISLAM IS VIOLENT

:lol: :lol:

geopolitics

Jan 17, 2006
Oh give me a break people, most of you are being biased seriously, just becasue some guy holds a sign like that you are saying that represents the WHOLE religion? You mean to tell me that 1.3 Billion people on the face of this planet are all like what you think they are a bunch of bearded turban cave men yelling out death to america slurs and are next to monkeys?

Oh wait you probably voted for Harper. Have fun with the liar, two lies yesterday and today another lie, go figure.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
geopolitics said:
Oh give me a break people, most of you are being biased seriously, just becasue some guy holds a sign like that you are saying that represents the WHOLE religion? You mean to tell me that 1.3 Billion people on the face of this planet are all like what you think they are a bunch of bearded turban cave men yelling out death to america slurs and are next to monkeys?

Oh wait you probably voted for Harper. Have fun with the liar, two lies yesterday and today another lie, go figure.

.......................:sign3:

No one is saying 1.3 billion people are terrorists......wake up and smell the pile of politically correct goat bile your standing in!