Letter from a Canadian Liberal

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
This was from a letter from a Canadian voter to the Toronto Sun as to the values he would hold that would have him choose to vote Liberal

- Because I believe all criminals are just poor misunderstood victims of society and can be easily and quickly rehabilitated; also, only they have "rights," not the victims of their crimes.

- Because I believe criminals like Karla Homolka should be pampered by living in a "cottage" with her own key, and be allowed to have pyjama parties and go out on shopping trips; that killers in prison "resorts" on the Pacific coast should eat filet mignon, have barbecues, go whale-watching and have their own golf course, while our senior citizens have to eat leftover Kraft Dinner.

- Because I believe mass murderers under the age of 18 should be protected by the Young Offenders Act (now the Youth Criminal Justice Act) and that law-abiding citizens don't have the right to know who they are.

- Because I believe in bringing thousands of unskilled people into Canada from the Third World so we can support them on welfare and they can vote Liberal; and this number should be increased annually.

- Because I believe it is fair that Quebec is the sole province allowed to be in charge of its immigration policy; that they receive five times the amount of federal immigration money that Ontario does, even though Ontario has to teach many of them how to speak English, while Quebec only allows immigrants who already know French.

- Because I believe it is only fair that Liberals steal as much tax money as possible from us, through every conceivable means, from the HRDC boondoggle to the $2-billion gun registry that doesn't work.

- Because I believe that if my family is the victim of a home invasion I should not have the right to protect them in our own home.

- Because I believe in huge government bureaucracy and high taxes, and that the government knows how to spend my money better than I do.

- Because I believe in having essentially no military because everyone loves us and we will never be called upon to protect our country.

- Because the NDP's Jack Layton smiles too much.

- Because Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party have a hidden agenda and are very scary people.

- Because I believe that we should alienate our neighbours to the South; that all Americans are morons and know nothing about Canada; and that we should continue to align ourselves more closely with our true friends, France, China and Russia.

- Because I believe everything the Liberal-controlled media tells me, especially the CBC.

- Because I believe that no one should ever be held responsible or accountable for his or her actions in today's society. It is always someone else's fault.

- Because I believe in the Official Languages Act and that every public servant, even in the most remote part of B.C., should be fluent in French -- but government business in Quebec should be in unilingual French.

- Because I believe only lawyers from Quebec are qualified to be prime minister of Canada.

- Because I believe the federal government should be completely controlled by Quebec.

-Because I believe gay marriage is more important than protecting Canadian arctic sovereignty, or cutting taxes for hard working citizens.

-Because I beleive everyone should be equal, therefore if one is in pain and has money, he must wait in line like the rest of us because he should never get private treatment. The fact that he pays more for public health care through his tax dollars does not concern me.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Now, i find it hard to believe that someone would write something like that.

Even though I didn't vote Liberal this election, saying that these are the reasons that they voted Liberal is sad.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
Because I believe in having essentially no military because everyone loves us and we will never be called upon to protect our country.

......................:lol:

Because I believe in bringing thousands of unskilled people into Canada from the Third World so we can support them on welfare and they can vote Liberal; and this number should be increased annually.

...................... :laughing3:

Because I believe that no one should ever be held responsible or accountable for his or her actions in today's society. It is always someone else's fault.

.....sad thing is I have tryed to teach my kids the exact opposite :cry:

Colin

Jun 20, 2005
Re: RE: Letter from a Canadian Liberal

the caracal kid said:
smells like conservative propaganda. either that or this belongs in the jokes section.

smells like a joke with propaganda mixed in, btw conservatives are not the first or last people to use propaganda.