Prediction - Conspiracy , Election Fraud

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
The recent weeks have had mass media telling Canada that "Harper is gaining ground, finding the pulse of the Canadian voter". Nothing could be further from the truth - Canadians still reject them by a 5 to one margin [Harper has 20% support, maximum]

That "news about Harper gaining ground" was just to soften us up so we will easier accept the results - despite the ELECTION FRAUD stories that will be coming out tomorrow, the day after the election. This is the way it is done. They will tinker with the ballots until Harper's numbers are sufficient, not much more than that.

After 6 years of mounting public disgust at the conservative movement in the USA, disgust over the massive amount of death and destruction they have wreaked across the globe since taking power in 2000, that disgust would surely turn voters away from the conservatives. People don't want more corporate power and Elite wealth, or wars, or global warming denials anymore.

The corporate-sided Elites need to find a way to get Canadians to believe election results that favour conservatives. They used mass media and poll results to show that is what might happen on election day 2006.

Its been a well-thought out propaganda campaign - it HAS to be, it is more important than the election campaigns. So far, Canadains are so trusting in our nation that we don't consider that our elections are wrought with fraud. Just all the other elections around the world are, not ours? Ha, thats wishfull thinking, but it serves the Elites who are demanding a conservative victory, even if just a minority government, with conservatives at the headtable.

Or maybe I am just a conspiracy wank, but I just cannot believe people would let the dogs back into the yard after they ate our children.

Karlin

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
"Its been a well-thought out propaganda campaign"

indeed! it began the day the media started refering to this new "Conservative" party born of prarie-province nutbars with delusions of grandeure affectionatley as "the tories". As if... The Harperites are not the tories, but when "the system" is what it is....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Karlin said:
The recent weeks have had mass media telling Canada that "Harper is gaining ground, finding the pulse of the Canadian voter". Nothing could be further from the truth - Canadians still reject them by a 5 to one margin [Harper has 20% support, maximum]

That "news about Harper gaining ground" was just to soften us up so we will easier accept the results - despite the ELECTION FRAUD stories that will be coming out tomorrow, the day after the election. This is the way it is done. They will tinker with the ballots until Harper's numbers are sufficient, not much more than that.

Or maybe I am just a conspiracy wank,
Karlin

Good Grief! Election isn't even over and the Bigfoot/Area 51/Grassy Knoll crowd is coming out already!

Karlin - the last word in your post? Is that a typo or a Freudian slip???

Kellen

Nominee Member
Sep 26, 2005
Calgary, Alberta
Ten Packs said:
Karlin said:

Or maybe I am just a conspiracy wank,
Karlin

Good Grief! Election isn't even over and the Bigfoot/Area 51/Grassy Knoll crowd is coming out already!

:lol: Too funny.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
RE: Prediction - Conspira

Predicition:

Conservative Minority government that will fall in under 2years paving the way for a coalition of Liberal/NDP governence for the remainder of the mandate. (assuming of course that G.G. Jean accepts a con minority win).

Freethinker

Electoral Member
Jan 18, 2006

Man the internet has really helped the whole conspiracy movement. That is one pile of ballot boxes to tamper with.

I voted liberal and I still think that despite Adscam, they are the best party to lead this country, but I have to face facts. They were outflanked. The conservatives ran one of the slickest campaigns that I have seen in my lifetime. I think hammering Scandal commercials with out of context quotes, was somewhat ethically challenged with PM being completely exonerated, but it was strategically brilliant. The Liberal just were not ready for the challenge this time out.

I don't think any fraud will be necessary to bring in a conservative victory. That said I am just hoping the Ipsos poll doesn't come true giving the CPC 150+ seats.

I hope there is something the polls missed, hoping the many disgruntled liberals change their minds back at the end and realize this is just the old reform party with a new coat of paint.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
Don't worry Hank C, Bush managed to steal the elections twice down here, it's only fair you guys get the same treatment :roll:

:lol:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Well there you have it Canucks, your new minority government. Big win for the Liberals I say. If after 13 years of alleged demagoguery and thievery, if this is the best the Cons can do, they are up shits creek. The Liberals were supposedly at their lowest in 13 years.

Just my take.

Congrats on exercising your democratic right :D

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
The only sure conspiracy that exists it the one that places Canada in a perpetual minority government.

Our country needs to clean up our bureaucracy.

The people lose and the government wins everytime.

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005

I don't think the ballot boxes were tampered with, or any kind of trick was pulled. It's more of a scenario that people are sheep, and when the dog barks they all run the other way. They simply created fake pull results showing people switching to Harpers side, then the sheeple start changing their minds because they think the herd is changing directions.
I support passing a law that would make it illegal to conduct polls within 3 months of an election date. The results showed them to be completely innaccurate anyways, and they serve no purpose but to sway voters, and it works against the system.

It honestly wouldn't make sense to orchestrate a minority government by tampering with results.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: RE: Prediction - Conspira

Freethinker said:
Man the internet has really helped the whole conspiracy movement. That is one pile of ballot boxes to tamper with.

I voted liberal and I still think that despite Adscam, they are the best party to lead this country, but I have to face facts. They were outflanked. The conservatives ran one of the slickest campaigns that I have seen in my lifetime. I think hammering Scandal commercials with out of context quotes, was somewhat ethically challenged with PM being completely exonerated, but it was strategically brilliant. The Liberal just were not ready for the challenge this time out.

I don't think any fraud will be necessary to bring in a conservative victory. That said I am just hoping the Ipsos poll doesn't come true giving the CPC 150+ seats.

I hope there is something the polls missed, hoping the many disgruntled liberals change their minds back at the end and realize this is just the old reform party with a new coat of paint.

The Liberals were damaged (SLIGHTLY unfairly) by the income trust fiasco. The CPC ran a solid campaign.

Many of the Liberal ads were flat out lies, I mean seriously. "troops in our streets" and "supported by right wing Americans". Gimme a break.

Although they worked, to an extent.

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
Alberta's finest,

you raise a valid point about polling. For democracy to work the people need to be studying the issues deeply, not reacting to sound-bites and poll numbers.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: RE: Prediction - Conspiracy , Election Fraud

the caracal kid said:
Alberta's finest,

you raise a valid point about polling. For democracy to work the people need to be studying the issues deeply, not reacting to sound-bites and poll numbers.

I am not a big fan of polls, I try to ignore them.

At the same time I don't think the population is affected in quite the way you see it. To me, the polls prior to this election pulled many hesitant voters to the voting booths to put a hobble on "scary" Stephen Harper.

There was a 5% increase in polling numbers, at least.

Just a thought.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
No, they ate our children, not a typo.

The bottom line is this - The Gomery Report didn't punish any top liberals, so Canadian voters had to do it.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Ten Packs said:

You mean there is no Bigfeets walking around out there?

BigB

Apr 22, 2005
Karlin, yes you might sound like a conspiracy theorist. However in order to come up with that theory you got the pistons working up there in the cranium. The problem is that most people believe what they hear. I once had a discussion with an associate similar to this and he dismissed my idea which was similar to yours. Minutes later when we were dealing with a supplier he started explaining to me this whole bit on price fixing that all the suppliers were part of. I dismissed his theory immediately even though he was right, only to have him feel the way I did minutes earlier.I asked him to explain himself. He explained himself almost exactly like I had. Later he realized that he should open his mind to every aspect of life. The media kept telling people Harper was going to win. This makes people feel that they have to vote for the winner. What we should do is list their predictions before the election to see which polls have credibility after the results are in. Why should some poll that had Harper winning a majority be considered reliable in the next election. This would force them to conduct proper surveys. Would you still have a job if you kept missing the numbers at your work? As for believing what you hear from the media. Does a lawyer not need to question what he/she hears? When you are a in business should you take everything at face value? Karlin, you may be right or maybe not but you are definetly right for questioning everything.