Slip of the tonque

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Forget the politcal implications.... that's fecking funny! So refreshing to see someone say what they're thinking for a change

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I see this guy as a "pundit" on several news shows.

He is the epitome of everything that is so wrong with the Liberals. Arrogant, elitist, and a damned liar. I couldn't debate with him without my hands around his throat.

Good thing I'm not an MP, eh? :)

Only Dingwall and McLellan piss me off more.

JomZ

Electoral Member
Aug 18, 2005
Reentering the Fray at CC.net
Well its obvious that, "when drunk, you lose all inhabitions."

Obviously, Scott Reid has some deep rooted animosity to Alberta. But, does this avail the Liberal party's real concept of the West, or just one man's ignorance and arrogant/drunken posturing.

Although this article has some grammar and spelling errors, which begs where this source came from. The author of the post says the eFrank site, but still it holds the authors credibility as a writer.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Of course Peter MacKay was on 22 Minutes last night and his tongue slipped too. Not as nasty as Scott Reid, but it looked to me like he'd accidentally admitted the truth.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Well with all the hate towards Ottawa coming out of Alberta he was only speaking what a lot of people think. The Alberta government and many citizens are so belligerant, spiteful, selfish and greedy towards the rest of the country.