Vaccine "sales job" sign of corporate pathology

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/101405H.shtml

A vaccination to immunize poultry exists. Rich countries should have reacted immediately by freeing up the financial resources to arrest this bird plague where it came from. The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) estimated that investments over the next three years for that purpose would come to 100 million dollars. But up to now, only 20 million dollars have been promised, while, according to the British daily "Financial Times," the United States alone is getting ready to place an order for antiviral medicine of over a billion dollars.

THe H5N1 "Bird Flu" virus could have been contained by treating the birds. Instead, it was decided that letting it mutate to affect humans, and then vaccinating the humans, would be more profitable. The corporate mandate is to "increase shareholder value" , whatever it takes.

People die and they suffer horribly, but thats not a problem as long as the profits are rolling in. Vaccinating every human that can pay will bring in billions. USA allready ordered one billion dollars worth, the quote says. And Vaccine is relatively cheap to make.

FEAR is a big part of the picture. This ird flu can be survived allright, it is just a normal flu. Only compromised people die of complications from it, not from it.
This is where we can clearly see the mass media doing the bidding of their Elite Conspirators, the connection between pharmacueitcal corporations, certain hig-up government people and MASS MEDIA is obvious here. Every night the news carries stories about this terrible threat, despite the non-urgency anytime soon and the low level of danger it actually represents.

other links to vaccine dangers, vaccine scams, disease fear propaganda -

Avian Flu Fright: Politically Timed for Global "Iatrogenocide"
----
oh!! Link missing, it says someone took it offline..
Search Dr. Lennie Horowitz , and Avian Flu, good luck.

I could post the article, I got it in my e-mail., but it is long. Ask me.

here is another link to Dr. Horowitz and another vaccine article :
[/url]http://www.drlenhorowitz.com/news/Essay.htm PS - edit - i see the link is not...? Def. on the site, if you can get there... K

Durgan

Durgan
Oct 19, 2005
Brantford, ON
www.durgan.org
RE: Vaccine "sales job" sign of corporate patholog

Funny that no country has chosen to go the poultry vaccination route if indeed such a vaccine exists.
It would be interesting to see more information from differenct sources.
I seriously doubt corporate share value enters into the picture.
More information?

Durgan

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Re: Vaccine "sales job" sign of corporate patholog

Fear is only another of the many marketing ploys used to sell us on something we may or may not need.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC

When corporate media jumps on a story this hard you got to know theres somebody getting ready to make a ton of money on the story .Its always been that way :x

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/gary_allen_rocker/index.html#metatop

I seriously doubt corporate share value enters into the picture.

Durgan, it is very difficult to change our minds to be able to see the conspiracy afoot in our world now. I had to go thru hell to open my eyes, but now it is clear to me that yes, indeed, corporations are running amok.

That link has an some good articles to read about the history of it all.

I will look for more, but if you Google - "Corporations are pathological - book " - , a book by Joel Bakan , a big hit right now, you will read something that WILL change your mind.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743247442/002-6311902-4560826?v=glance
- sales/review of book, not much from it though. I can find more quotes from it if you want

-------IPS:
The balance of global economic power has shifted from governments to corporate boardrooms. According to a new study by the Institute for Policy Studies, 51 of the largest 100 economies in the world are corporations, not countries.
The IPS study concludes that the threat posed by the top 200 corporations should become a major political issue in the United States and for other countries throughout the world
http://socialconscience.com/

- that link has many articles to read about corporate rule.That quote came from there.

the global spread of corporate power as a malignant cancer exercising a market tyranny that is gradually destroying lives, democratic institutions and the ecosystem for the benefit of greedy companies and investors

----

My friend Durgan, it is true about corporate rule, the quote about "allways increasing shareholder value" really is a LAW as contracted by the corporation which is legally an individual - did you know that?
And that contract means that the execuitive MUST do whatever they can to increase shareholder value.Bosses get replaced if they don't "go far enough". In the book Corporate Pathology, he writes that "even when the law is broken they will proceed with a plan, just subtract the fines from the profits because only the profits matter".

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743247442/002-6311902-4560826?v=glance

-----one more:
"Wresting Away Corporations' Collective Might" :
http://www.nancho.net/newchau/wresting.html

In any event, the battle against corporate dis-ease and dominion has just begun in both hemispheres. To join the fray yourself requires only a little imagination and, of course, the courage to think Big.

W. David Kubiak is director of Big Medicine, a Maine-based nonprofit "researching eco-social disease and large-scale corporate pathology."
K - see, they are all calling corporations "pathological", not just Joel Bakan.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
RE: Vaccine "sales job" sign of corporate patholog

Corporate response to the AIDS crisis clearly shows protection of intellecual property rights and company profit far exceed a sence of corporate responsibility toward the sick and dying.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Re: SILVER KILLS VIRUSES, STUDY FINDS

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=1401

Colloidal Silver, which is small particles of silver suspended in water, has many beneficial health uses.
Personally, I use it for underarm deodorant, and it works for two days if need be. It kill off the bacteria tha make the smell, not just cover it up. And it does it without using harmfull toxins like typical deodorant on the store shelves[i have more info on that - see concumer section post].

In a groundbreaking study, the Journal of Nanotechnology has published a study that found silver nanoparticles kills HIV-1 and is likely to kill virtually any other virus.

AIDS!!! Wow, and most viri and bacteria.
Bird Flu could be EASILY managed with CS [colloidal Silver].

"THEY" - the pharmaceutical cabal, does not embracve CS for the same reasons they NEVER SEEM TO USE THESE THINGS.
These Things are the "non-patentable". Don't you think it is odd that NOT ONE 'non-patentable' item has any medical use? Sure, some must, but NONE are used...

WHY - is because the non-patentables do not have nearly as big a profit margin. No patent, no big monopolistic profits like their pharmaceutical drugs all have.
It is that simple. Morality of saving millions of lives[if the danger were actually real] doesn't change their ways, money is better than morality.

Besides Colloidal Silver, Herbs, Vitamins, Oxygen therapies are other examples of very usefull therapeutics that are "not used" by modern medical people. Instead, these healthy therapies are contantly being berated, put down, ignored, and possibly OUTLAWED by the medical industry and all it's minions in government.

These non-patentable are cheap to adminster to people. Africa need them now, as the world fight over if generic drugs should be allowed for Africa... CS and H2O2 could save so many from AIDS and malaria. Water can be purified with Ozone very cheaply, and better than using chlorine. Its all ignored.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Re: corporate pathology , your pathology?

Next it is time for you to be wiped out?

This articles [link below] , three of them actually - the first, fourth and fifth articles on this webpage -

... they refer to using the flu as a false reason "why those people died". In fact, they will die of an EMP pulse and not the flu.

They could choose to apply a EMP pulse on humans after bird flu is reported in an area, killing all people in the vicinity, hence removing further spread in a given area, allowing for select groups to be targeted...then a halt of the virus at a certain point. Poorer populations would get it. Wealthier populations might fair better. You'd get all the benefits of a pandemic, without the mess

That the Avian Flu is "not the real danger" is a thought given support by the photos showing a lack of protective gear.
Why are most of the photos which appear in the news media showing people disposing of supposedly infected birds wearing only a flimsy mask? Why are their eyes not covered with protective glasses of any kind?

It's as if they know that it isn't a spreading virus. If they really thought it was, they'd have every protective gear on. It makes no sense when they're not wearing more protective gear.

Is the fact that they are not wearing protective glasses, a sign that the bird flu is fake?

quotes from fourth aticle:
Today, the Scotsman News posted an article which describes the "unique" simultaneous way in which this bird flu is suddenly striking around the globe. It appears to be a deliberate spread of the virus.

This Toronto 'outbreak' occurred just prior to the one that occurred in Victoria BC.

Many don't know, but Canada is cutting edge in biological warfare.

... a pandemic is being deliberately spread by leaders of Canada, the USA, and Britain. Canada denies that the antibodies found in the pidgeons means that bird flu is now in Canada.

Paul Martin didn't want the secret out too soon...because people might take steps to protect themselves and thus thwart the pandemic before it can take hold.

----

K - Ok, I am on board with this. "Creating Illness" is something the pharmaceutical/medical industries have been doing for many years.
This Avian Flu initiative is the prelude, or accompianment, to a global de-population effort that will concentrate wealth in the hands of a very few.

These de-population drives require help from the victims themselves. We only have to listen and obey our executioners... and refuse to protect ourselves with natural and alternative threrapies. The ones who die of flu will have to be weak to start with, so take that vit c and stop eating that processed food... etc etc. Use the non-patentable therapies like Colloidal Silver and a Zapper [Hulda Clarke, Bob Beck - google it].

But then it goes further to say we will be wiped out by an EMP pulse , and it will be blamed on the flu.. to protect yourself from that may be tougher. Be away from the large population centres[that isn't an answer for the majority though, obviously!!], have a place somewhere remote to go to perhaps.
Protection from the EMp itself? Wear the tin-foil hat maybe? LOL, ha ha... No really, deflecting the magnetic-electric pulses somehow might be the answer.

In any case, getting the vaccine will be the worst idea. It weakens your immune system with it mercury...
you don't need it to survive the flu, there are better ways to deal with viruses.

Remember, they create the problem and then offer the solution.
This Avian Bird Flu is a perfect example of this truism - the vaccine is the SOLUTION they are offering [at $25 a pop], for the PROBLEM they are creating [Avian Bird Flu Globally].