Speaking of prespectives

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Their forum design sucks btw

don't agree. This is one of the better formats for a forum like this .

So you say it sucks........and yet offer no alternative suggestion.

such criticism is cheap/empty and can be found anywhere. :roll: :roll:

but of course you are entitled to your "perspective" :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I am gonna be a mission of sorts :p I have decided to find out what the american prespective is about canada and canadians at their forums. Mmmmmmm so you think I should be taken my six shooter with me mom :lol: :lol: I will let you know what I find. :p

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
Well I am gonna be a mission of sorts :p I have decided to find out what the american prespective is about canada and canadians at their forums. Mmmmmmm so you think I should be taken my six shooter with me mom :lol: :lol: I will let you know what I find. :p

nope, don't take anything "lethal"..... most people will shy away from such.......and won't be willing to cooperate ......particularly under "threat" :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:
Their forum design sucks btw

don't agree. This is one of the better formats for a forum like this .

So you say it sucks........and yet offer no alternative suggestion.

such criticism is cheap/empty and can be found anywhere. :roll: :roll:

but of course you are entitled to your "perspective" :wink:

I was speaking of the forum Peapod posted Ocean. Are you in tune here? Or out of tune?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well you cannot be perfect all the time ocean...ehm...maybe you should not visit that fourm ocean..it might put a damper on your ocean breeze 8O

So far I tell ya, from what I have seen...well they won't be inviting us over for ribs 8O hahahhahaha...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hehehehe...wow I keep getting distracted reading these message boards..well think..maybe you should be scolding your fellow citizens..I won't link this one...it might start a actual war 8O Wow! I have only visited 6 boards so far and I cannot believe what I am reading 8O So it seems that anti canadian is alive and well in the USA so I guess that means...of course being canadians..we must take the higher ground :p :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/shocboy86/canada.jpg

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
peapod said:
hehehehe...wow I keep getting distracted reading these message boards..well think..maybe you should be scolding your fellow citizens..I won't link this one...it might start a actual war 8O Wow! I have only visited 6 boards so far and I cannot believe what I am reading 8O So it seems that anti canadian is alive and well in the USA so I guess that means...of course being canadians..we must take the higher ground :p :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/shocboy86/canada.jpg

Of course we take a higher gound, our beer and weed is WAY better. Hardy, har, har. :D

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
peapod said:
ya get on the right wave ocean....they gots some awesome ones up in tofino :p

just visited that silly forum again. ..........what a hoot. Most of it just indicates how narrow minded, uninformed/biased they can be.

quite toxic......if one were to take it seriously. It should be called" How to incite people/canadians into a knee jerk anger response. ------and then they can come back and say "see, I told you so.... . Mind you this is how so many bullies operate.

If Americans want to get petulant about CA....let them. Someday they might grow up.(maybe) Otherwise, it is just silliness.

peapod: this is a wave one does not want to surf. :wink: (unless one has self destructive ideas)

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
peapod said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well you cannot be perfect all the time ocean...ehm...maybe you should not visit that fourm ocean..it might put a damper on your ocean breeze 8O

So far I tell ya, from what I have seen...well they won't be inviting us over for ribs 8O hahahhahaha...

This one is a pretty funny post by aane0007 (13th post down) called "30 Fun Facts About Canada." And, no, ain't gonna be no ribs.

http://www.perspectives.com/forums/forum71/28757-22.html

Actually I like this forum, although I tire of the bickering and back-biting. That aane is a clever, smart person - if you read her posts throughout the forum, you will see what I mean. She doesn't stick with one subject, and if you can be a bit impartial - she really does try to answer thoughtfully, or with humor, or with facts.

Bull Dog