I Filed My Income Tax Form Today

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
I Filed My Income Tax Form Today

I earned $11, 380.00

And, because I'm poor ....

I get a $322.40 Ontario Tax Credit Refund.

Oh! Party Time For the Twins!

Calm

redog

Feb 12, 2005
alberta
None of us should file any tax returns until that bunch or robbers
down east are gone.They have all said at the Gomerry inquirey that
that they did not know where the money went so how can we trust
them with more.
The only way to stop them and make them accountable is to not pay
any taxes.

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Redog

During my working career I paid a whole bunch of taxes. I always made big money because I was a work-a-holic.
I never got too upset about paying taxes.
One time I had a job where I paid more in taxes then what my twin brother was clearing as take-home pay at his job.
But ... I never complained too much. I always considered my taxes to be an investment in my future .... in my old age, or retirement.

That's half the reason I'm so pissed-off right now. The government and all those people who keep asking for tax breaks are actually breaking every promise made to me during my working career.

Those people asking for tax breaks are just trying to starve the government of funds in order to bring it to it's knees or make it dysfunctional.
When this happens, it is the lower class that ends up having to protest and take the brunt .... it is the lower class who are brutalized because the middle class are too afraid to rock the boat.
The middle class have a home to pay for which was mortaged by Canada mortgage which was supported by my taxes!
And now the middle class with these homes are acting like cowards.

Each time people ask for a tax break, what they are doing is asking the lower class to fight their battles for them.

When cities raise taxes because of infrastucture, the middle class rebelled and refused to pay more taxes. They all moved to the "burbs" where the infrastructure was new.
It was city-dweller taxes which paid for the "burbs" and all the new sewers and services.
Business owners have no problem owing a business in the city, but they refuse to live in the city. They abandoned the city to the poor and lower class.

Calm