Constitution and Charter of Rights.

Andem
Free Thinker
Nothing in Canada will be right.. Everything is a priviledge, therefore, those breaking the law and sent to prison will not have certain rights.

Ultimately, the people of Canada abiding by the laws and regulations of it's country will be rewarded. This is much the contrary to the current system in Canada where illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, terrorists and criminals have better treatment than the average citizen.

canada
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Nothing in Canada will be right.. Everything is a priviledge, therefore, those breaking the law and sent to prison will not have certain rights.

Ultimately, the people of Canada abiding by the laws and regulations of it's country will be rewarded. This is much the contrary to the current system in Canada where illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, terrorists and criminals have better treatment than the average citizen.

I could not agree more, all illegal immigrants, and people suspected of doing criminal activity will be deported. If the criminal is a Canadian citizen they will be sent to prison for a 1st offense. There are no slap on the hands anymore.

czardogs
A little to the right. I will agree that the criminal justice system has become perverted by the bleeding heart Liberals and do gooders. Jail time on every first offence no matter how small sends a clear signal, but there is not enough money or infrastructure for that pursuit. I agree with Americas three strikes and your out though. If you have not learned after being caught and charged and jailed twice already, you do not deserve another chance.

As for illegal immigrants Canada should immediatly upon capture put them on an airplane home. Paying for the airplane would save millions in jailing them, processing them, legal proceeding etc. Canada right now rewards them for breaking the law to get here. What kind of message does that send to them?

canada
Yes, its definately a good idea, god knows we need them to stop keeping them so we can keep our taxes down and our essential services running.