Why you them help?

Imran

Mar 26, 2002
Why you help them american. They kill me. friends of me dying they did wrong not at all. stop madness please

JimNYC

Mar 26, 2002
NYC, NY
Canadians and the Canadian government help us because some of your people are cowards. Killing thousands of innocent people in New York. It made us all sick. I cant wait until my country, the United States of America bombs the crap out of your country.

Doing the work of god my ass, you are all nothing but cowards and you will die a cowards death :!: :!: :!:

Vancome

Mar 26, 2002
From Vancome lady

Tscha, you know vhat, uh uh. Okay osama, we will stop kill ya if ya stop joining these little gangs of yours.. Christmas on a cracker Saddam, you know the world trade center is one thing but if you asses wiggled anymore Bill Cosby would stick a spoon in it!
Oh, my bad. It's your leader who's wiggling his ass.

Tschaaa, you know vhat, mmm mm.. Ya no, Vancome is gonna have to deny your request. Thanks for visiting, O.K. bye bye yes O.K. bye bye.

Imran

Mar 26, 2002
it wrong! we peaceful! we not crash plane that be osama do not make rest pay for actions of some! we fear war, fighting and death. we want to live not to die.

ALL YOUR AIR BASE BELONG TO US!

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
"ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US"? lol... I dun think so.

Infact, i thought it was "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"... Might be wrong tho. rofl..

canada

Jun 10, 2002
I dont think thats ever been wrong. The US has a very bad influence on us as Canadians. Its been proved time and time again.