Poll: 90% say "Trudeau step down"


JamesBondo
#1
New Social Media Poll Shows 90% Want Trudeau To Step Down (external - login to view)
 
MHz
#2
Poll say polls should be shut down 100%
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#3
They're rioting in the streets calling for his head on a pike!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

They're rioting in the streets calling for his head on a pike!

That's ridiculous. The pike wouldn't even be able to swim!
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
#5
I guarantee you that if this poll did in fact show the 100% truth, the other nasty truth is that 90% of that 90% wont even be bothered to vote in the next election...
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

That's ridiculous. The pike wouldn't even be able to swim!

It's a particularly fishes crowd.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#7
Social media, you say. Probably taken on one of those alt-right fringe group pages.
 
Mokkajava
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Social media, you say. Probably taken on one of those alt-right fringe group pages.

Came here to say the same thing lol
 
Murphy
Conservative
+1
#9
I had chicken fingers for supper. I didn't think that chicken had fingers, but they were very meaty.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#10
I'm having chicken balls.
 
Said1
Free Thinker
#11
wow after all those PR tours. That would kill my self esteem...'.why won,t you like me.....damn you fking Canadians'
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

I had chicken fingers for supper. I didn't think that chicken had fingers, but they were very meaty.

I had a date, once, who complained about my chicken fingers.
 
JamesBondo
+1
#13
not sure - 1 vote.

That must be Mentalfloss.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondoView Post

not sure - 1 vote.

That must be Mentalfloss.

Cuz if they ain't alt-right, they must be alt-left. Such a 2 dimensional world you live in.
 
petros
+2
#15  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I'm having chicken balls.

I knew you liked cock.
 
JamesBondo
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Cuz if they ain't alt-right, they must be alt-left. Such a 2 dimensional world you live in.

And, you are a shining example of self moderated posts?
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondoView Post

And, you are a shining example of self moderated posts?

Cliffy is not biased. He is just one dimensional.
 
Murphy
Conservative
#18
Abe Simpson called Trudeau a Commie.

 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#19
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#20
A social media poll? You'd get more accurate results from chicken entrails.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

A social media poll? You'd get more accurate results from chicken entrails.

Absolutely.

I once saw an on-line poll that said 89% of Canadians want the right to carry guns for defense.

I wish!

Same as I wish 90% of Canadians want Justin to step down.

But on-line polls have absolutely no connection with reality.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Absolutely.

I once saw an on-line poll that said 89% of Canadians want the right to carry guns for defense.

I wish!

But on-line polls have absolutely no connection with reality.

They are the home and wellspring of "alternative facts."
 
Murphy
Conservative
#23
But social media doesn't lie! I mean, only real, caring people post to social media, right?

Everyone knows that, in the US anyway, it's only old, fat white Klansmen who sit around drinking beer and spend afternoons hanging blacks who frequent Internets forums and Facebook! Honest, upstanding real people tweet, Gram their Instas and Link themselves In.

 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Absolutely.

I once saw an on-line poll that said 89% of Canadians want the right to carry guns for defense.

I wish!

Same as I wish 90% of Canadians want Justin to step down.

But on-line polls have absolutely no connection with reality.

W except when they favor something the left claims. Then they are the word of the people.
 
EagleSmack
#25
Trump > Trudeau
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#26


Trump < Trudeau
 
EagleSmack
#27
More tears from B00Mer.

*snicker*
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

More tears from B00Mer.

*snicker*

 
EagleSmack
+1
#29
24/7... rent free in your head B00Mer.
 
JamesBondo
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Is that you? If so, please leave my kid sister's room before she returns from girl guides. And, don't leave your dna on the barbie pillow case.
 
no new posts